oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I think the simple solution, which has probably been mentioned previously, is to ignore him and not rise to the bait. Eventually he'll get bored and go away. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Someone just told me Braithwaite to Real Sociadad. Not clear whether or not its another loan or on a permanent this time, but can't see them paying anywhere near what we did. 

1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

Someone just told me Braithwaite to Real Sociadad. Not clear whether or not its another loan or on a permanent this time, but can't see them paying anywhere near what we did. 

They apparently bid £2m or €2m and we said no.

1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

It was mentioned they bid 2 million a few days ago which we declined. Haven’t they made some big sale recently? Think we can reach a compromise like 4-5 million plus some add ons. 

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I give up. If you're happy to let him bring this forum down with his stupid attention seeking posts then fair enough.

This pretence that he’s some kind of genuine poster is beyond bizarre, not only does he not get banned but people reply to his posts as if he’s being serious.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Birdie said:

I think the simple solution, which has probably been mentioned previously, is to ignore him and not rise to the bait. Eventually he'll get bored and go away. 

I'm not even sure why people who don't want to see his posts don't just ignore him? I've had him ignored for ages, if more people ignored him then there's less chance of you seeing his posts through constantly quoting them as people keep doing even if they think he's a troll.

I still think it's a bit annoying that quoted posts get shown from posters who you ignore, perhaps if that wasn't an issue, more people would just ignore posters they don't want to see. Appreciate the technical limitations of the platform and stuff, mind.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I'm not even sure why people who don't want to see his posts don't just ignore him? I've had him ignored for ages, if more people ignored him then there's less chance of you seeing his posts through constantly quoting them as people keep doing even if they think he's a troll.

I still think it's a bit annoying that quoted posts get shown from posters who you ignore, perhaps if that wasn't an issue, more people would just ignore posters they don't want to see. Appreciate the technical limitations of the platform and stuff, mind.

This is why, what's the point when you end up reading it anyway.

2 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

If someone offers the money, the club wont care where its from!

You'd have to think it would be a decent offer if both the club and player don't want to sell, though. Butland played today for Stoke, he's still there and you'd have to think any deal for Butland is going to indicate a worse offer towards us for Randolph so they're not losing out. I'm just not sure Stoke of all teams are going to spend that much on a keeper. I think honestly it'd be daft to accept any deal which could max out (after add-ons) at any less than double what we paid for him, especially given they still have parachute payments. And we need the money now, clearly, we won't want to be waiting on money coming in.

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This is why, what's the point when you end up reading it anyway.

I get that but there seems to be quite a strong presence on here who don't like him and don't want to see it. I've ignored some people on here in the past who nobody else has a real problem with and the stuff just gets put in your face all the time. This is a little bit different, I feel.

At the very least, it's a simple enough thing to do that might mean avoiding what he puts on here, as opposed to definitely seeing it.

I certainly don't think this is a moderation issue, right now. He's not insulting anyone.

• Like 2