Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

For me if he really was 100% committed, buys into the new club  philosophy and wants to stay - he could re-negotiate his contract, drop his wage and commit to the club, if he did that I think nearly all fans would then get behind him. 

That would be great gesture and show of commitment by Braithwaite. But unfortunately that won't happen.

18 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

That would be great gesture and show of commitment by Braithwaite. But unfortunately that won't happen.

It’s also not possible.

9 hours ago, TAPOUT said:

We are getting into KingBoro territory if you think that could happen 

Nope I certainly don't think it could happen, mind if I was taking the kings route I'd say we'd bring in Zeige, Viduka and Geremi with the freed up wages. 

13 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:
10 hours ago, TAPOUT said:

We are getting into KingBoro territory if you think that could happen 

Nope I certainly don't think it could happen, mind if I was taking the kings route I'd say we'd bring in Zeige, Viduka and Geremi with the freed up wages. 

Yeah, after selling Friend and Gestede for a combined £25m

13 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Is it a competition like? 

I bet I contribute more to MFC though, tell me super fan - do you? 

Probably, I don't use cam sites mate, if you need to fair enough but I get mine in real life.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I fear we may struggle to get players of Wilson and Kent's standing after the success they have had, we will probably need to go for those who have yet to prove themselves on loan.

We just need numbers in though, I really hope we have some irons in the fire.

I been up since 5 am studying the two Teams put out Yesterday,we don't seem to be too many players short, one maybe two loanee's....some of the under 23's were used...and played well...anyway I thought the Idea was to utilise our academy or whats the point...We haven't got a lot of money to throw,unless you guys want to put your hands in your pockets and come up with a couple of hundred million...just saying like 

16 hours ago, mj south said:

So does anybody know what's happening with Braithwaite then?

Don't care about Braithwaite...sooner he's gone the better,rather play without a striker, than play with one who doesn't care about the club or the area

• Like 1