Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Careful there, I watch Superhero movies religiously and i'm a 35 year old manchild married father of two!

As a 35 year old married father of two myself I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to watch whatever I want to watch without judgement.. 

6 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

As a 35 year old married father of two myself I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to watch whatever I want to watch without judgement.. 

You're damn well enforcedtitled to watch kid's TV, for sure!

3 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Imagine how we're gonna feel if Jamal Lowe goes to Preston or Wigan and we can't even compete for him. 

Cant  or Wont  ....pretty much boils down to  same  place of irritation 

What happened to the Anfernee Dijksteel rumours, was really hoping there was something in that, a quick, powerful right back that’s got potential 

I can honestly only see one more signing before the game v Luton. WOodgate has came out and said his preferred formation is 4-3-3, with that in mind and with the squad we have now, how do you think he will line up at Luton?

Randolph

Shotton, Ayala, Flint, Reading

Mcnair, Howson, Wing

Fletcher, Britt, Tav

I don't think George will be fit for the start of the season and same goes for Fry. Britt might not even be available either as he comes back next week after a long season.

It doesn't fill me with much hope, however it is evident this it is much more fluid and attacking that Pulis. The week after I can see a couple of loan signings coming in but that's about it. I think Woody has been told to utilise what he has already with some youngsters to bulk the squad up. I can see Braithwaite leaving for about £5-6m, possibly Fry to Burnley and Randolph to the Premier League. Apart from that, I can't see any more outgoings.

28 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

What happened to the Anfernee Dijksteel rumours, was really hoping there was something in that, a quick, powerful right back that’s got potential 

Djed Spence? 

Missing out on loan deals fra both Costa and Cavaleiro to direct rivals is obviously concerning. We probably weren't in for them because of the money, but it's still two players that significantly improves to teams that will battle for promotion and we still haven't got any players for those positions.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Missing out on loan deals fra both Costa and Cavaleiro to direct rivals is obviously concerning. We probably weren't in for them because of the money, but it's still two players that significantly improves to teams that will battle for promotion and we still haven't got any players for those positions.

I would love to  class these as rivals, let's be honest we are financially in a different league now and I can't see is being anywhere near the top they are way ahead of us with parachute money. Fulham also keen on Knockhart. 

• Like 1