Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Re: Harry Wilson, him and Kent both got plaudits in their defeat against Dortmund, Wilson scored too. Both still expected to be loaned out but think Wilson might have a few suitors ahead of us in the queue. Still, worth a punt as you never know.

35 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This is why, what's the point when you end up reading it anyway.

The thing is 9/10 the only people quoting him are the people who are complaining about what hes posting. I havent seen anyone recently quoting him unless they were having a go. So if everyone who was complaining about him just ignored him then the rest of us who don't really mind will be the only ones who see his stuff, even though we dont engage with it because its 99% ridiculous.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

we are going to challenge but I hope to be surprised.

That was part of a longer comment but i cant be bothered to re-write it. sorry. Basically that friendly results are unreliable and we might be surprised this season.

13 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Boro.. 

A quick google has informed me that they have played 3 preseason games so far.  Beat Gurten 4-1, drew 1-1 with LASK, and beat us 5-1. Not too sure where @BoroJake has seen 52 goals in 6 preseason games (thats an average of over 8 goals a game hahah). 10 goals in 3 games is still a pretty healthy return tho so maybe we should just sign their frontline.

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
3 hours ago, Borodane said:

For his post about selling players in another thread? The same players you are saying we are actively looking to sell? That’s hardly stepping over the line is it. And plenty of people on here are saying that Gibson is pocketing the money and we have no ambition. 

I thought you had to break forum rules to get punished, how on earth can you ban someone for submitting posts that some people don't like? 

How about banning  people for constantly targeting other members with abuse and trying to get them banned? 

A bit more appropriate in my book

• Like 2