Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

A quick google has informed me that they have played 3 preseason games so far.  Beat Gurten 4-1, drew 1-1 with LASK, and beat us 5-1. Not too sure where @BoroJake has seen 52 goals in 6 preseason games (thats an average of over 8 goals a game hahah). 10 goals in 3 games is still a pretty healthy return tho so maybe we should just sign their frontline.

Fmttm has been lying to me then. I knew I should never believe fmttm

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

The thing is 9/10 the only people quoting him are the people who are complaining about what hes posting. I havent seen anyone recently quoting him unless they were having a go. So if everyone who was complaining about him just ignored him then the rest of us who don't really mind will be the only ones who see his stuff, even though we dont engage with it because its 99% ridiculous.

I have to admit that I do quote him but that's only because it seems to radge a few people up ?

5 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

If KBo is s troll, as many seem to think, he must be killing himself laughing at the way you have all got your knickers in a twist over him. 

I think he's just a kid who isn't lucky enough to have the same working parts in the thought department as most. The fact that people who clearly are more knowledgeable and in a higher IQ bracket makes their personal attacks on him even sadder - that's why I defend him and don't care less about the flack I take for it. 

It's the worst form of bullying - faceless people hidden away targeting weaker people - I'd genuinely love to slap a few of them but I wouldn't want to get bitch all over my hands. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

If KBo is s troll, as many seem to think, he must be killing himself laughing at the way you have all got your knickers in a twist over him. 

If he is a troll, he's put a lot of effort into it. Got multiple social media accounts with a consistent voice. And if he is a troll, have to respect the amount of people he's managed to rustle on here

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I have to admit that I do quote him but that's only because it seems to radge a few people up ?

Good call, I only post because it radges people - if the like of DZ weren't here I'd be lost. ?

16 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Braithwaite was missing today due to 'illness'

Where u see that please Northern Boro? Was looking for some post match reaction but can't find any as yet. Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

If he is a troll, he's put a lot of effort into it. Got multiple social media accounts with a consistent voice. And if he is a troll, have to respect the amount of people he's managed to rustle on here

They know he's not a troll, but they need a cover story for their constant attacks on him. 

They abuse him and he "likes" their comments - it must absolutely kill them. 

I think he's great

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Where u see that please Northern Boro? Was looking for some post match reaction but can't find any as yet. Thanks in advance.

Hes come down with Sociedaditis

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I think he's just a kid who isn't lucky enough to have the same working parts in the thought department as most. The fact that people who clearly are more knowledgeable and in a higher IQ bracket makes their personal attacks on him even sadder - that's why I defend him and don't care less about the flack I take for it. 

It's the worst form of bullying - faceless people hidden away targeting weaker people - I'd genuinely love to slap a few of them but I wouldn't want to get bitch all over my hands. 

This will make him feel much better.

Just now, 2plus2 said:

Ah, you're spot on mate. In fact I bet all this will make him feel MUCH better.

Yeah I was trying to defend him in a way that it will go over his head - I knew i'd leave myself open but I couldn't think of another way to defend him. 

I pm'd him though so I'll sort it with him