oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I like the idea of four, rather than five at the back, but is Chambers a right back?

i agree with you, Braithwaite is no longer a snake, but the fact that you even mention Clayton baffles me. If there is one thing we don’t need in our team right now, it’s Plodders!!

yh i forgot i called clayton a plodder i seem to remember i called howson a plodder too hes 31 and coming up 32 so hes past it for me too slow for our fast attacking football team 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, king boro said:

i have a conspiracy that pulis already put plans in place for our transfer window before he left like he done with the austria trip anyone agree with this it would be sad if true if anyone heard some of pulis talks he mentioned about the transfer window and that we would wait right until the last minute to feed off the scraps from the big clubs  

I think he might secretly still be the manager ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, king boro said:

I think braithwaite needs to make up his mind first does he want to stay and fight for a place in the team or does he just want to leave because hes sick of fans like me giving abuse to him on twitter calling him a snake i mean would you want to stay at a club where your fans call you a snake i know i wouldn't i would just leave but its difficult with braithwaite he cant just leave can he because hes still on contract and our club payed big money for him.  

Even I hate "fans" who stalk players on social media. Grow up.

10 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

One in this week apparently... club think there close to a breakthrough... that is all I have. No names etc just relaying message.

Do you know what position they play?

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I don't I am afraid though I'm gonna say a LB. Only because we are incredibly light there.

I think we desperately need a LB and a RW

8 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I don't I am afraid though I'm gonna say a LB. Only because we are incredibly light there.

Just putting 2 and 2 together, but if it is a LB - Burnley are set to complete a deal for Erik Peters in the coming days. Could free up Charlie Taylor from them?