Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Our club is crap.  I hope we do get some kind of investment.  It is what it is

Nobody can invest more than Gibson already does, he's on the FFP limit. Only thing we can do is sell players or the stadium the later being very hypocritical.

44 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Nobody can invest more than Gibson already does, he's on the FFP limit. Only thing we can do is sell players or the stadium the later being very hypocritical.

Not necessarily as villa have shown, however that would have to be a total take over rather than just extra investment.

15 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Ours will be similar or a little more I would imagine

Their complex is far better than ours. The place is top class. Not sure if it means higher costs though overall

2 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

So we could sell fry, flint, McNair, saville and braithwaite and bring in another £40m, surely could put together a decent transfer budget out of that!

Somebody has to want those players and their large wages .. so far they haven’t 

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Somebody has to want those players and their large wages .. so far they haven’t 

Yeah exactly. Flint and Sav for £3m each and still hadn't had any bites at that price

West Ham have tonight sold Sam Byram to an unnamed Championship club for £750k! It’s very unlikely it’ll be us but what an absolute bargain at that price.