oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (h) 2-1 (Wing, Assombalonga)

So ladies and gentlemen... (big pause) ... As i threatened to do, here is the first ever MDT music video - It took me about 11 minutes and 32 seconds to write and memorize and it is recorded in one take. Be gentle, thanx! :D

Discuss the usual subjects and all that... #UTB  :eggplant:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

My lad Daniel was in London mid evening last night and bumped into Adam Clayton and Johnny Howson both wearing MFC tracksuits and in the company of a couple of WBA players again in tracksuits and they were attending some sort of awards evening, Clayton mentioned Pulis was also at the same venue.

However this is the ironic part both Clayton and Howson stated that the team was going to do it's utmost to ensure victory in the last 2 games as they have not given up on the playoffs.

I mentioned to Dan that the intent was good but how much better it would be if Clayton was not playing!

I believe we have to attack as never before if those comments can come to pass

My lad Daniel was in London mid evening last night and bumped into Adam Clayton and  Johnny Howson both wearing MFC tracksuits and in the company of a couple of WBA players again in tracksuits and they were attending some sort of awards evening, Clayton mentioned Pulis was also at the same venue.

However this is the ironic part both Clayton and Howson stated that the team was going to do it's  utmost to ensure victory in the last 2 games as they have not given up on the playoffs.

I mentioned to Dan that the intent  was good but how much better it would be if Clayton was not playing!

I believe we have to attack as never before if those comments can come to pass

The players come out with these type of comments all the time, the only problem is that they don't follow it through on the pitch, because they're just not good enough.