oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (h) 2-1 (Wing, Assombalonga)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to finish at home on a win but is it all for nothing because I don’t see Derby slipping up now. Regardless if we win the next game Derby only need 3 points from two games. I feel we have missed the playoffs and my only joy left is to read of Pulis departure.

Good comeback, but we only played well for 15 minutes of the game. Some cracking football in the build up to our first goal though.

Shame about the derby result. They would have to really bottle it now to not get in the play offs.

Good comeback, but we only played well for 15 minutes of the game. Some cracking football in the build up to our first goal though.

Shame about the derby result. They would have to really bottle it now to not get in the play offs.

It's Derby, wouldn't surprise me if they do bottle it tbh

Good result. At least ending the season with some momentum. Hopefully it will attract a real manager if SG is looking for one.

Sorry to mention the obvious but.....

Boro to win the Play off's??? Come on....

I know it's a lottery but even if we get there we will get thumped. There is talk about Derby bottling it but I don't believe have seen any team bottle it more than Boro when it has counted this season.

Bright side..... Goodbye Pulis. :) :)

Fancy another Song?

If Leeds lose and Draw... we win. ..and Wba Win, while Derby Draw v Swans ... we end 6th and leeds 4th ... Then I Can still end up with Pulis tattooed on my ass.. if we win v Leeds at wembley