oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (h) 2-1 (Wing, Assombalonga)

Apart from Flint not being a footballer we’ve been fairly good this half. Flint should just never get the ball. I get nervous every time. Definitely deserve the lead. McNair is showing some good stuff at the back carrying the ball forward well.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Yes we really need to be part time Bristol City fans and hope that their game ends as a draw, think we are going to have a good result in our own game and we will score more that 3 for the first time this season.

Now that we've scored it will be 10 men behind the ball for 45 mins in the second half to try and grind out the win  :sleepy:

Have to disagree because goal difference just might be very important and we really do need to score as many as possible

Mcnair looking very good.

If the next manager fancies sticking with 3 at the back he could be really excellent there. Far more assured on the ball, whips in a good cross and generally has far more quality than Flint and Shotton.

Would love to see what Britt/Fletch and Wing combo would be like under a proper manager, Howson aswell looking good.

Saville/Flint both stand out as trash.

It's quite an enjoyable game to watch, it seems a little gung ho but last home game of Pulis reign we hope.

nah we hope for atleast one more. Then we hope we will go up and Wagner comes and Red Bull invests 200 millions ,)

Thats what I hope....

:-P

If Bristol don't score then that is mental.  They are all.ovrr Derby

Sometimes as you know you do not get what you deserve and besides the devil likes farting in our direction!

And now down to ten men uphill struggle I feel for Boro now

Sometimes as you know you do not get what you deserve and besides the devil likes farting in our direction!

Some teams are more dangerous with only 10 men.

Let's hope Bristol City are one of those teams.

Wishful thinking