• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in an ideal world we could have done with a draw between Bristol City and Derby. Derby havent got the easiest of last 2 games mind. I think if they lose tomorrow they might "bottle it" in the last game. Although West Brom dont have anything really to play for in it.

WBA can finish 3rd if Leeds bottle it up... Rhink they prefer to play us or Derby over Villa

I think in an ideal world we could have done with a draw between Bristol City and Derby. Derby havent got the easiest of last 2 games mind. I think if they lose tomorrow they might "bottle it" in the last game. Although West Brom dont have anything really to play for in it.

Yeah I looked at that and thought west brom might not be bothered.. let's see.. slim chance and exciting!

I believe it’s over, done and dusted and expect nothing less. Plus the fact we don’t deserve to be in the play offs, period. I not that bothered to be in the Championship I just hope we play good entertaining football.

Mathematically, it is still possible. What I've been struggling with this week is that I don't think I actually want it to happen. I know that probably sounds awful, but we have been gash all season and really do not deserve a play-off spot. I'm at the point now where I just really, really want this season to end. If we get into the play-offs then the club will have less incentive to change anything for next season - they will be able to say "we got into the play-offs which was our objective" and then we will be stuck with another season of Pulis sucking the life out of our club. I know we may well be stuck with Pulis anyways, as reading between the lines that seems to be the message coming out, but getting into the play-offs would give the club more excuse to keep him. We have been awful this season and getting into the play-offs would just paper over cracks without solving anything. If we did somehow manage to get into the play-offs and go up, then we would be absolute mincemeat in the Prem next season. I do not want that.

Personally I hope for the good of football Derby wipe the floor with Swansea, Lampard has set his sided out all season to try and play attractive football. Travesty if this dinosaur takes credit for getting us into the play offs. Let Rotherham be his last game in charge..

Looks possible doesn’t it, but can’t see it happening. I think Derby will won tonight, but if not they’ll probably beat West Brom. Will need a huge slice of luck to sneak in.

I'm resigned to the season just fizzling out with no playoffs and in some ways I think that would be preferable to what happened last time, limp performances in the playoffs.

I don't think I've ever felt so flat and apathetic. Relegations and the points deduction fiasco spring to mind as bad times but times in which I had hope... but these days I can't see a way forward unless there's massive change at the club with a good and effective new manager and possibly Gibson going too.