oneBoro Forum

Is it possible

Surely WBA will be going all out at the chance to play us over two legs rather tha  Villa... they're crazy if they don't tbh.

They will probably have an eye on the Leeds game. Leeds has to lose to reading afterall otherwise it doesent matter.....

Leeds are playing Ipswich.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We're gonna come 6th aren't we...

Nope, Derby will beat an already qualified West Brom at a full to the rafters Pride park and we'll have bottled it at Rotherham with a draw.

Not so sure, WBA can still finsih 3rd, and also Derby is evern better than us to bottle things up ;)

I dont think we will come 6th but I am a bit more positive than I was, I thought tonight would be the easy 3 points for Derby, Swansea on holiday afterall

Don't know why anyone would think this would be an easy 3 points for Derby against a side who haven't lost at home sine December and absolutely played us off the park. Swansea on holiday in front of their own fans that's tripe, Potter will want to finish the season on a high.

well because there was no real pressure on Derby tonight on sunday they have all pressure now and face a better team, Derby is usually not good under pressure, even worse then we are usually....

Tonight they also dominated up to 1-0, then Lampard went all Pulis ;)

Surely WBA will be going all out at the chance to play us over two legs rather tha  Villa... they're crazy if they don't tbh.

They will probably have an eye on the Leeds game. Leeds has to lose to reading afterall otherwise it doesent matter.....

As well as reading? That’s harsh.

EFL need to sort their fixtures out!

allright, well same *** different name ;).. :-P

allright, well same *** different name ;).. :-P

Except Ipswich are ***e compared to Reading.

I dont particularly want us to get to the play offs?

But it would be hella funny to see derby choke at the last AGAIN. Their fans must be sick of it!

I've changed my mind, but only because an optimist got in my ear.

I want us to get in the playoffs. Play sodding awful but manage to scrape through on penalties. Play awfully in the final but draw 0-0 and again win on penalties.

Then, Gibson realises the guy in charge has taken us as far as he can take us, and pay off the "extension" which is estimated to cost about 5 million quid. A cost we can afford because we've just been promoted !!

Win-win

I dont particularly want us to get to the play offs?

But it would be hella funny to see derby choke at the last AGAIN. Their fans must be sick of it!

I've changed my mind, but only because an optimist got in my ear.

I want us to get in the playoffs. Play sodding awful but manage to scrape through on penalties. Play awfully in the final but draw 0-0 and again win on penalties.

Then, Gibson realises the guy in charge has taken us as far as he can take us, and pay off the "extension" which is estimated to cost about 5 million quid. A cost we can afford because we've just been promoted !!

Win-win

Good man tudders. Even you are starting to believe:)

Maybe I am being a trite pessimistic by stating BOTH Derby and Boro will bottle it.

Bristol City will win but loose out on goal difference. :(

Derby V W Brom. 1-1

Rotherham V Boro. 0-0

Hull V Bristol City. 1-2.

Yes indeed what a teaser this has all become think I will refer to the "if only" thread!

At least goal difference will play no part except if we draw and they lose! ooooops now I have jinxed things

Pulis will be ultra cautious for the final game making sure we don't fall behind and then nick a 1-0. It won't be "take the initiative, get the first goal and keep coming at a team that has nothing to play for".

Pulis will be ultra cautious for the final game making sure we don't fall behind and then nick a 1-0. It won't be "take the initiative, get the first goal and keep coming at a team that has nothing to play for".

If we get in the PO's we'll score a goal in the first few minutes of the first leg, then defend for 180 minutes...