oneBoro Forum

Is it possible

Pulis will be ultra cautious for the final game making sure we don't fall behind and then nick a 1-0. It won't be "take the initiative, get the first goal and keep coming at a team that has nothing to play for".

If we get in the PO's we'll score a goal in the first few minutes of the first leg, then defend for 180 minutes...

I guess you mean try to defend for 180 mins ....while getting Walloped !!

*** I can't wait for this bloody season to finish...if TP is still here next season, I will personally pay to fly banners over the Riverside reminding him we play football not ***e rugby....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

With regard to the Derby/West Brom game, do West Brom go for the win giving Boro (the team that's taken 6 points off them managed by a man detested by Baggie fans) the opportunity to make the play offs. I'm not so sure.

With regard to the  Derby/West Brom game, do West Brom  go for the win giving Boro (the team that's taken 6 points off them managed by a man detested by Baggie fans) the opportunity to make the play offs. I'm not so sure.

Been suggested there's a couple kids starting for West Brom. Certainly doesn't look like they are that ***d about losing.

With regard to the  Derby/West Brom game, do West Brom  go for the win giving Boro (the team that's taken 6 points off them managed by a man detested by Baggie fans) the opportunity to make the play offs. I'm not so sure.

Been suggested there's a couple kids starting for West Brom. Certainly doesn't look like they are that ***d about losing.

There is a new EFL rule that you can't make a lot of changes after some date in march, so they are more less bound to field a strong team. They probably won't go into tackles 100% though but playing on the counter might not be the worst thing.

One scenario I did think of was if West Brom come off at half time to find out Leeds are comfortably winning at Ipswich, then I couldn't see West Brom players putting a great deal of effort 2nd half.

True, and probably a likely scenario as well.

One scenario I did think of was if West Brom come off at half time to find out Leeds are comfortably winning at Ipswich, then I couldn't see West Brom players putting a great deal of effort 2nd half.

Derby’s nervousness and Lampards inexperience might cancel that. Stranger things have happened on deadline day.

One scenario I did think of was if West Brom come off at half time to find out Leeds are comfortably winning at Ipswich, then  I couldn't see West Brom players putting a great deal of effort 2nd half.

Derby’s nervousness and Lampards inexperience might cancel that. Stranger things have happened on deadline day.

If the players are up for it which they will be in front of a packed Pride park cheering them on, I think it will lift them rather than the opposite.

One scenario I did think of was if West Brom come off at half time to find out Leeds are comfortably winning at Ipswich, then  I couldn't see West Brom players putting a great deal of effort 2nd half.

If the players are up for it which they will be in front of a packed Pride park cheering them on, I think it will lift them rather than the opposite.

You’re probably right. It’s not like derby have ever buckled under pressure before.

You’re probably right. It’s not like derby have ever buckled under pressure before.

Yes obviously Derby haven't got the bottle and tenacity that we have. :)