oneBoro Forum

Boro v Rotherham (a) 1-2 (Assombalonga, Mikel)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

So our fate now lays in the hands of WBA and our own of course.

I have belief that WBA will do the job, its our own game I am afraid may let us down.

Part of me wants Boro to win but part wants to finish the season still in the Championship and not in the playoffs . Mainly because Pulis will have a clause somewhere in his contract saying he will be entitled to a bonus for getting us in the playoffs.

I don't believe he deserves it.

I have belief that WBA will do the job, its our own game I am afraid may let us down.

Part of me wants Boro to win but part wants to finish the season still in the Championship and not in the playoffs . Mainly because Pulis will have a clause somewhere in his contract saying he will be entitled to a bonus for getting us in the playoffs.

Surely if he gets a bonus for getting us into the playoffs and we make the playoffs then he very much deserves it?

Surely if he gets a bonus for getting us into the playoffs and we make the playoffs then he very much deserves it?

He deserves a bullet to the head thats what he deserves for making us all suffer his tactics.  :cheese:

OP now updated with:

It's the last away game AND the last game of the season for the mighty Boro, unless we beat Rotherham and Derby doesn't win at home v WBA ... It's so depressing, so I had to sing the blues...

Would you fancy a semi final over two legs v Leeds or WBA?

It's an improvised blues - First take ofc... Wait for the Grand finale :D

A Knopfler Clapton or a Rea you will never be my son but 8 of 10 for trying.

Don't give up the day job.  :cheese:

Woke up this morning excited actually about the game. For all that has gone on and how poorly we've played to have a chance at playoffs on the final day should excite any fan i would hope (no matter your feelings on Pulis).

Our boys better show up ready and take care of business as they should. WBA will want to go into playoffs playing well so i dont believe they will hold back. They have something to play for as well.

Id like to believe the Pulis decision wont hinge on if we win or loose this game. A loss surely makes his dismissal more likely, but Im still genuinely excited to have a chance on the final day.

OP now updated with:

It's the last away game AND the last game of the season for the mighty Boro, unless we beat Rotherham and Derby doesn't win at home v WBA ... It's so depressing, so I had to sing the blues...

Would you fancy a semi final over two legs v Leeds or WBA?

It's an improvised blues - First take ofc... Wait for the Grand finale :D

A Knopfler Clapton or a Rea you will never be my son but 8 of 10 for trying.

Don't give up the day job.  :cheese:

I am a rythm guitarist and Singer in my Day Job, and you Are right, I will Never be a Lead shredder :D

Yep indeed just woke up and now getting ready for my morning walk but the very first thing I thought about whilst standing over the bowl was the Boro!

Who will be taking the *** in a few hours time I wonder!

More interested for Monday and a City win. Not a fan of any other team but BORO but what a last day of the season it would make. Oh and I thought Newcastle did well and played there part last night. I have enjoyed the Premier there has been some great football and even some championship teams have upped the standards to a point huffing the ball forward no longer works. It’s been a great season apart from being a BORO fan that is.

Win lose or draw hopefully there will be a statement from the club within a week or so that TP has gone. I don't hate anyone as such but I really don't like his attitude and him being at the club. We just seem down trodden and stuff.

Isn't Pulis under contract til the end of June? If so, I doubt he'll be leaving next week, even if we finish 7th.

I think we will win today, but I suspect Derby will, too. They can't bottle it again, surely?