oneBoro Forum

Boro v Rotherham (a) 1-2 (Assombalonga, Mikel)

I’m actually struggling to get too excited about this game, despite what’s at stake. I’ll obviously still be following though and want us to clinch that last spot.

I agree with Pulis though in the sense that we need to concentrate on beating Rotherham. People just seem to be assuming that it’ll all be down to whether Derby beat the Baggies, but I can honestly see is drawing against Rotherham.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

A strong line up for West Brom

Johnstone, Bartley, Dawson, Hegazi, Holgate, Harper, Johansen, Gibbs, Murphy, Rodriguez, Gayle

Squeaky bum time for Derby

That's a much stronger team than I thought WBA would put out.

This could be interesting!

To be honest I think were favourites going into these games to get into the top 6. I dont think derby will have enough left in the tank to beat west Brom and this should be a routine win for us.

That said, anything is possible, I think the most likely scenarios in order are -

We win, west Brom win

West Brom win but we draw or lose

Derby win

Let's not preclude Bristol City, they can overtake us both if the results go their way

I think as far as Boro go they’re there to be precluded. For them to overtake us we need to fail to win. If we fail to win, even if we draw, we finish 7th even if Derby lose, unless they lose 5-0. Is that right, or have I got that wrong?