oneBoro Forum

Boro v Rotherham (a) 1-2 (Assombalonga, Mikel)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Ah well that was 45 mins of fun anyway. Now get rid of Pulis at 5pm. Failure to get top six is a massive underachievement no matter ‘how much he’s done behind the scenes’.

Ah well that wasn’t 45 mins of fun anyway. Now get rid of Pulis at 5pm. Failure to get top six is a massive underachievement no matter ‘how much he’s done behind the scenes’.

I was just thinking about the squad we had when Mowbray had us finishing 7th compared to the current one.

That was a penalty.  No idea what people are complaining about.  He clipped his standing foot as he was changing direction.

contact at first but not second when he goes down. So maybe a penalty but also should be suspended for dive ;)

Taxi for Mr Pulis all the way back to Dorset please and definitely one way. Who can honestly say we deserve a top six place after losing six on the trot

I can't believe just how hurtful this season has been, yes I thought Derby would win but we shot ourselves in the foot so many times this season.

And the fact we have no idea as to what will or won't happen with Pulis does not help.

At least we had a ten minute period of hope today!

Hahahaha, get in

Did not want to see us get smashed in the playoffs anyway, get this idiotic dinosaur out the club right now

will you still laugh if he will still be here?

Its realy fans like you that I would smile some if he stays now lol

:-P

Ah well that wasn’t 45 mins of fun anyway. Now get rid of Pulis at 5pm. Failure to get top six is a massive underachievement no matter ‘how much he’s done behind the scenes’.

I was just thinking about the squad we had when Mowbray had us finishing 7th compared to the current one.

Ridiculous isn’t it. No excuse. Still waiting to hear what he’s actually done behind the scenes too mitigate his poor performance with regard to results.

That was a penalty.  No idea what people are complaining about.  He clipped his standing foot as he was changing direction.

contact at first but not second when he goes down. So maybe a penalty but also should be suspended for dive ;)

It's the contact that brings him down though because it hits his only standing foot while he is changing direction.