oneBoro Forum

Boro v Rotherham (a) 1-2 (Assombalonga, Mikel)

Were there many inflatable dinosaurs? Enough to notice it?

Who cares? Pathetic so called "fans"

Is Pathetic your word of the day mate?

No, it's just a very apt word to describe a large portion of our supporters and posters on here.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

The commentators suggested at least half a dozen flying around. They assumed we were in some sort of fancy dress or something.

It’s more or less the only way you can tell the club what you feel. They won’t be looking at message boards and they won’t be asking fans. They certainly won’t be paying attention to letters like the one Will wrote. The only way you can show the club that you aren’t happy is by protesting in numbers at a match or outside the ground. As paying costumers we have the right to criticize the product.

Got to admit DZ, I am a bit intrigued why you put a post on saying that you know what Pulis has done behind the scenes which is really good.... but can’t tell us what it is?

Ah well it wasn’t to be. Hopefully we can take the momentum of 5 wins from the last 6 games into next season. UTB

It’s more or less the only way you can tell the club what you feel. They won’t be looking at message boards and they won’t be asking fans. They certainly won’t be paying attention to letters like the one Will wrote. The only way you can show the club that you aren’t happy is by protesting in numbers at a match or outside the ground. As paying costumers we have the right to criticize the product.

Gibson will not underdtand the dinos anyway, he is one himself ;)

The commentators suggested at least half a dozen flying around. They assumed we were in some sort of fancy dress or something.

I wonder if people had the imagination to put baseball caps on them  :upside_down:

Hmm, i'd say not renewing your season ticket would be a good way to let the club know how you feel. But tens of thousands of people renewed regardless.

Congratulations Derby good first season for Lampard an up and coming young Manager.

Whilst we have fans who really do not see the need for non dinosaur managers is beyond me

Ah well it wasn’t to be. Hopefully we can take the momentum of 5 wins from the last 6 games into next season. UTB

to bad we couldent make it 6, then we would had been in the PO

I'm not sure how much difference that momentum will make.  Have to assume a number of changes in the summer one way or another.

Hmm, i'd say not renewing your season ticket would be a good way to let the club know how you feel. But tens of thousands of people renewed regardless.

I didn't :(

Except they haven’t. They are really struggling to sell anywhere near the amount they did before this season.

Either way the argument is getting a little dull. Pulis finished 7th with one of the most expensive squads in the league. He has alienated large amounts of the fan base while not delivering the results he needed. It’s Gibson’s call on whether to keep him, but I cannot see how anyone can view the season as a success - and because of that I do not understand any desire to keep him. It’s not like we have been playing better and better through the season.