oneBoro Forum

Change is coming...

I gave up on FMTTM years ago. The site was almost unusable on mobile, the interface was like something Netscape might have designed in the mid-90s, and most threads degenerated into abuse.

This new interface will take a bit of getting used to, but it's very modern and slick. Good work, mods.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're in a sub forum click the black dot it will take you to the first unread post

Over 8 hours later and we're back!  A migration of 636,000+ posts, users, uploaded data, topics, etc... is no small task! It looks like user avatars failed to migrate over unfortunately

Love it, love the new features. Finally we can imbed pictures in our posts!

1 hour ago, Snowblind said:

Is there an equivalent feature to read from new posts on threads? Can't seem to find it.

When you're in a sub forum click the black dot it will take you to the first unread post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, northern boro said:

Thanks northern boro. That's really helpful. 

Has anyone worked out how to get back to having 50 posts per page? It used to be in settings, but I can't find it now.

Rob - this new version is much easier to read on a tablet. I had been using the original one because the previous tablet version had so much red that it was difficult to sort new posts out from quoted ones. It will be nice to no longer need to keep telling it to change versions. 

24 minutes ago, White Band said:

Thanks northern boro. That's really helpful. 

Has anyone worked out how to get back to having 50 posts per page? It used to be in settings, but I can't find it now.

Rob - this new version is much easier to read on a tablet. I had been using the original one because the previous tablet version had so much red that it was difficult to sort new posts out from quoted ones. It will be nice to no longer need to keep telling it to change versions. 

@White Band good to hear ? with regards to the 50 posts I’ve popped a comment here - 

I was going to say it's rubbish but then I saw

???

I feel like I'm going to get a lot of use out of

:classic_rolleyes:??

So to all of my 'friends' on here

???

Ahhh hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha

ha

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I was going to say it's rubbish but then I saw

???

I feel like I'm going to get a lot of use out of