oneBoro Forum

Change is coming...

I don’t understand any of the above, but if it means that this forum is modernised in line with fmttm, then that’s got to be a good thing, they are far more popular and it’s time this forum caught up with them.

Fmttm is about as modern as Betamax

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're in a sub forum click the black dot it will take you to the first unread post

Over 8 hours later and we're back!  A migration of 636,000+ posts, users, uploaded data, topics, etc... is no small task! It looks like user avatars failed to migrate over unfortunately

Love it, love the new features. Finally we can imbed pictures in our posts!

I don’t understand any of the above, but if it means that this forum is modernised in line with fmttm, then that’s got to be a good thing, they are far more popular and it’s time this forum caught up with them.

In line with FMTTM? Have you ever been on that site?

They don't even have a bloody quoting function  :funny:

Will we be able to make jokey comments on the new forum, or will every post be taken seriously as they are currently?

Will we be able to make jokey comments on the new forum, or will every post be taken seriously as they are currently?

Afraid the new algorithm does allow any comedic content... It's all filtered out alongside world's like *** and bugger...

Afraid the new algorithm does allow any comedic content... It's all filtered out alongside world's like *** and bugger...

I thought as much, it’s a shame as more swearing would also be good, I’d enjoy that.

Oh, sorry.  :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Over 8 hours later and we're back! 

tired sleep GIF

A migration of 636,000+ posts, users, uploaded data, topics, etc... is no small task!

It looks like user avatars failed to migrate over unfortunately - but that means we have a fresh start with this ? also - don't forget to add a cover photo!

Have a click around and feel free to leave any questions, comments and feedback in the new thread - 

• Thanks 1

Wow this is different and my login issues on mobile seem to have vanished coinciding with the migration! Like it!

Edited by "KM"