oneBoro Forum
oneboro

2019/2020 Boro Kit

Beautiful that top for me like, in my top 5 home shirts since moving to the riverside, and its my favourite since we've changed from our better previous badge.

LOVE it! 

The original Heritage Hampers top was my first ever Boro shirt so it evokes a lot of memories for me. Will be nice to see it not is size XXXXXXXL and actually on someone. 

8 minutes ago, BeardySmog said:

LOVE it! 

The original Heritage Hampers top was my first ever Boro shirt so it evokes a lot of memories for me. Will be nice to see it not is size XXXXXXXL and actually on someone. 

I wonder if this years shirt will also be sported by fashion talisman Rudy Gustede ( available in long sleeves but not if you are 6ft 15 )

13 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

I wonder if this years shirt will also be sported by fashion talisman Rudy Gustede ( available in long sleeves but not if you are 6ft 15 )

It's that long since I've seen his name I can't even spell it, jesus.

3 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

It's that long since I've seen his name I can't even spell it, jesus.

Let's hope we don't see it for a while unless it's in the headline "Gestede leaves for surprisingly high transfer fee" 

• Like 1

I quite like it. Thought they might try and recreate another of the old kits. Needs slightly bigger white bands though imo. Especially the bottom one. 

It's OK.

I like that it's not another off the shelf job and it's individual to us.

The Hummel deal certainly is focusing on our heritage - after this kit, hopefully they do something new and different

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sarumite said:

It's OK.

I like that it's not another off the shelf job and it's individual to us.

The Hummel deal certainly is focusing on our heritage - after this kit, hopefully they do something new and different

As much as I loved the quality of the Adidas kits, they were not personal to us at all. 

Hummel have made kits with our heritage and us as fans in mind. I just hope they've addressed the quality issues from last year. 

• Like 1

I absolutely love it personally. One of my favourite kits in years. This hummel move was great!