oneBoro Forum

2019/2020 Boro Kit

17 minutes ago, PsychFur said:

Hey smart*** there are further close up shots on Hummel's twitter feed. Angled shots accentuating the difference in texture between the white and red. 

Lol sorry I don't use Twitter much and wasn't aware there were other photos out there. Guess we'll just have to wait until it hits the clubshop.

• Like 1
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Confirmed...

Oh you sexy bitch. ? YES it needs to be that

Let's hope we don't see it for a while unless it's in the headline "Gestede leaves for surprisingly high transfer fee" 

Posted Images

Official photos look much better.. I heard James was supposed to wear the new shirt for his set, maybe they didn't get it there in time or something.

edit* Only thing I don't like is the sticker badge, it looks super tacky but I guess it keeps costs down?

1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

Official photos look much better.. I heard James was supposed to wear the new shirt for his set, maybe they didn't get it there in time or something.

yeah I've also been told that.

Not sure about the home kit, but I really like the goalkeeper one. Would love the pattern of the goalkeeper one but different colours for our away kit - but I know they wouldn't use the same template for the goalkeeper and away.

5 hours ago, D.Z. said:

Yeah, those white stripes aren't transfers in my opinion.

Just seen the home keeper top as well, looks well smart!

If they're not transfers D.Z. I'll be delighted. Might even get one to take on my jollys ?

I’ve not bought a Boro top for a few seasons but I am really considering getting this one. I’ll hold out to see what the away and possible 3rd kit looks like 

6 hours ago, Pork Slops said:
6 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

edit* Only thing I don't like is the sticker badge, it looks super tacky but I guess it keeps costs down?

yeah I've also been told that.

It will be because of the BBC's rules on sponsorship and advertising, probably