•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Confirmed...

Oh you sexy bitch. ? YES it needs to be that

Let's hope we don't see it for a while unless it's in the headline "Gestede leaves for surprisingly high transfer fee" 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Essuuaitch said:

beautiful away shirt  but apparently it has ramsdens currency in green on the back which would spoil it  enough to not fork out best part of 50 quid  .

FFS if that's true then there's going to be a lot of unhappy people!

Edit

nooooooooooooo.jpg

I'm confused, isn't that where the player name is supposed to go? If they're putting the name underneath it's going to look ridiculous.

Ramsdens Currency should have been on the bottom of the shirt, in tiny writing.

Edited by D.Z.
10 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Honestly I actually don't mind it there. Will be interesting to see how the spacing for the lettering works out cause that is using quite a bit of space.

It was in the same place last season so I can't see it being an issue, although saying that the MFC logo wasn't there. 

it's like Ramsdens consistency go out of their way to ruin our shirts tbh. I can't think of a single shirt they've sponsored that hasn't been completely trashed by their logo... maybe the year in the Prem, but then that kit was so abysmal that they couldn't really go wrong.

13 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Has anyone got one? How are the sizes versus the recent Adidas kits?

For me, I had to go up from a small to a medium between the Adidas and Hummel shirts to get the same size, so worth trying it on before buying.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Harry Tequila said:

For me, I had to go up from a small to a medium between the Adidas and Hummel shirts to get the same size, so worth trying it on before buying.

giphy (2).gif

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, chickenlunch said:

it's like Ramsdens consistency go out of their way to ruin our shirts tbh. I can't think of a single shirt they've sponsored that hasn't been completely trashed by their logo... maybe the year in the Prem, but then that kit was so abysmal that they couldn't really go wrong.

I think once they abandoned the big green background, it got much better. I liked the play-off and promotion years.