oneBoro Forum
oneboro

2019/2020 Boro Kit

I'd pay double for a shirt without any sponsors, especially when they are betting sites or pawn shops.

At least the kid's shirt doesn't have that problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boro Badger said:

I'd pay double for a shirt without any sponsors, especially when they are betting sites or pawn shops.

The Kid's Shirt still has a sponsor on it, but it's Zoe's Place which is fine by me. 

1 hour ago, Boro Badger said:

You don't need to pay double, just buy a shirt, wash it a couple of times at 40 degrees with fabric softener and the sponsor just falls off.. 

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2019 at 1:56 PM, Boro Badger said:

I agree. I always find it weird that some people prefer their teams' shirts to have some random company's name brandished across them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• H Real Madrid v PSG (Benzema) H Atalanta v Dinamo Zagreb A Lokomotiv Moscow v Leverkusen (Volland) H Juventus v Atletico Madrid A Gent v RB Salzburg (Håland) H Slavia Prague v Inter  H Zenit v Lyon H RB Leipzig v Benfica (Werner) D Valencia v Chelsea A Lille v Ajax (Martinez)
    • D Bournemouth  v  Wolves H Blackburn  v  Barnsley. H Brentford  v  Reading. D Bristol Cty  v  N/Forest. (O'Dowda)  D Derby  v  P.N.E. D Huddersfield  v  Birmingham. A Luton  v  Leeds. H Stoke  v  Wigan. H Swansea  v  Millwall. H W.B.A  v  Sheff Wed
    • H Bournemouth  v  Wolves H Blackburn  v  Barnsley. H Brentford  v  Reading. A Bristol Cty  v  N/Forest. (Grabben)  H Derby  v  P.N.E. H Huddersfield  v  Birmingham. D Luton  v  Leeds. H Stoke  v  Wigan. H Swansea  v  Millwall. H W.B.A  v  Sheff Wed
    • Boro flashback this day 22nd November 1986                       Newport County 0 Boro 1 The face of advercity bandwagon is rolling on brilliantly & gathering pace, up to the Newport game we had played 16 league games & suffered 2 defeats, along with 4 league cup matches & one defeat against a team in a higher league & in to extra time, this from the same 12 players who had no summer practise matches, no friendlies, just training in local parks with jumpers as goal posts, the season was far better than the most optimistic of us Boro supporter could dream of  Bruce couldnt ask for any more from his players With the clock ticking down to the 90 minutes mark & the game finishing goaless at Somerton Park, it was looking like our 1st ever fixture on this ground was to be points shared, but, the mighty Boro & Boro legend Mogga had other ideas, we have a corner & with time almost over 'Tony Mowbray' nods home to score the vital winner & the ref blows the whistle, its full time, we take all three points back & the Boro fans, with the 5 hour journey, 300 miles back to Teesside to look forward to are ecstatic  Brucy Riochs red & white army team is Stephen Paers Brian Laws Colin Cooper Tony Mowbray Gary Parkinson Gary Pallister Bernie Slaven Archie Stephens Alan Kernaghan Gary Gill Stuart Ripley SUB Gary Hamilton on for Alan Kernaghan
    • Spurs might finally win something though, so maybe it's a tradeoff they are willing to make.