oneBoro Forum

Forum upgrade - Bugs, feedback, questions and comments

2 hours ago, Sarumite said:

A button to unread point in a thread

3 hours ago, D.Z. said:

One more thing, you need to bring back the "go to your last read post" button as sometimes it can be days between visits and I like to catch up on the whole thread.

8 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

Can you you add goto last post? It maybe there and i am blind

Otherwise nice job and appreciated

Click the black dot in the sub forums it takes you straight to the 1st unread post

78768.png.c037247f0840e4b34c2e073d402ebb11.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick update on a few changes made today: - I've tweaked the font size and colour on mobile so this should render a bit nicer - The number of reactions you can give out per day has been lifted

Yeah it's under Settings > Grandpa

Oh well, I’ll have to live with it then.  Now how do I turn on the like function so people can like my posts?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

Can you you add goto last post? It maybe there and i am blind

Otherwise nice job and appreciated

This, Iove the new look of the forum but an option to go to the first unread post is essential, a lot of people don't have time go go through and find the last post they read. 

With regards to the members who have been asking about increasing the number of posts per page as a user setting, unfortunately it doesn't appear to be a feature supported by the forum software based on how they've implemented the pages and pagination.

There's a discussion about it on the Invision Community forum (https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/362706-number-of-posts-to-show-per-page-user-setting/) however I'll keep researching to see if there's a way to enable this.

I can look to increase the number of posts per page based on your feedback, whilst keeping in mind the load on server resources.

@OldManGravz @Sarumite @Maccarone

• Like 2

Looks great on a desktop, but on a mobile the text seems harder to read, not sure what it is as i haven't got the old system to compare it with. It could be that it's smaller or lighter or maybe both, i can't work it out but definitely seems harder to read.

1 hour ago, D.Z. said:

I can't edit my original post in the new transfer thread (so I can't change the title.)

In fact it appears you can only edit a post once?

I think you can only edit your post for ‘x minutes’ after your posting the original message. I’ll look to remove this ? thanks  

15 minutes ago, Z3man said:

Looks great on a desktop, but on a mobile the text seems harder to read, not sure what it is as i haven't got the old system to compare it with. It could be that it's smaller or lighter or maybe both, i can't work it out but definitely seems harder to read.

Thanks, yeah I think this has been brought up a few times - I’ll have a play around with the font/colour

2 minutes ago, ViewFromTheChickenrun said:

Great on Desktop (not tried on mobile yet) . Nice smooth transition too. Well done oneboro .

Just noticed ive become view fron the Chic ken run. who is this guy Ken? lol.

I don't know, but he's very chic...

• Like 1

Quoting a post that has more posts in it only takes the last post. Is it not possible for it to automatically quote all posts in said post? Most of the time it doesn't make sense to only have the latest reply and you need to be able to see the former posts too. It's a bit of a strain to click the + symbol and add posts as you may have to go back in the thread and find the related post.