• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick update on a few changes made today: - I've tweaked the font size and colour on mobile so this should render a bit nicer - The number of reactions you can give out per day has been lifted

Yeah it's under Settings > Grandpa

Oh well, I’ll have to live with it then.  Now how do I turn on the like function so people can like my posts?

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
26 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

@oneboro

That amazon free gift redirect has been back for the last few days, seems to be in overdrive today...

Thanks @LinoJo3, I noticed this yesterday and reported it to the ad network - I’ll chase this up again. Sorry for the disruption with it

I don't really mind if you can't, it's my own problem, but is it possible to have a brief edit window where you can edit your post without it saying you have.

Been on a few other sites that have the feature, it's usually 2-3 minutes before the post is "locked in" and it will have an edited tag.

It's just I often have to go back and edit my posts soon after posting them as I think of more to add/notice mistakes.

Like I said, I should probably just proofcheck my own posts better, but I may as well ask.

32 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I don't really mind if you can't, it's my own problem, but is it possible to have a brief edit window where you can edit your post without it saying you have.

Been on a few other sites that have the feature, it's usually 2-3 minutes before the post is "locked in" and it will have an edited tag.

It's just I often have to go back and edit my posts soon after posting them as I think of more to add/notice mistakes.

Like I said, I should probably just proofcheck my own posts better, but I may as well ask.

Seconding this, I'm allowed to "ninja-edit" on other forums I visit because I often forget to include something in my original post. Also spelling errors because i'm a big dum dum

• 4 weeks later...