oneBoro Forum

Forum upgrade - Bugs, feedback, questions and comments

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Is that you, Bearsmog? I thought you were a bloke, my mistake. ?

Who could've known that I, Judge Judy, was such a big Boro fan. 

• Wow 1
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick update on a few changes made today: - I've tweaked the font size and colour on mobile so this should render a bit nicer - The number of reactions you can give out per day has been lifted

Yeah it's under Settings > Grandpa

Oh well, I’ll have to live with it then.  Now how do I turn on the like function so people can like my posts?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I know what a GIF is mate, I just find them annoying, they clutter up the forum and reduce the amount of posts per page.

All I want to know is, can they be turned off? I’d much rather read people’s original opinions than look at cut and pasted GIFs, if I want to watch the Simpsons, I’ll stick the TV on!

lindsay lohan lmao GIF

In fairness, it would be helpful to be able to turn off gifs when using a mobile or slow internet. I can only use the forum on my mobile if I have Wifi or a good 4g signal. The gifs slow it down too much if I just have a weak signal, and the pages won't load. As I live near the dales, signal strength can be rather variable. It would be helpful to be able temporarily turn off gifs.

The ability to have 50 posts per page again is much higher up my wishlist, though.

The question may well have been asked but I have not seen it so I will ask "Why no previews anymore.?"

I depend on them when I am doing the prediction results and leagues every weekend, gonna be a pain without checking the post's beforehand.

This pop-up banner at the bottom of the screen is doing my head in.

I don't mind the big one at the top of the forum as that's not invasive, but I have to close the bottom one every time I post. It's even worse on my tablet as it takes up most of the posting box.

• Like 2

Agree on the bottom add. Also on mobile it blocks the notification that there are new replies and on desktop the banner blocks all the way across the bottom making some of the buttons inactive if it's next to the add.

For some reason today when somebody replies to one of my posts or mentions me a big black screen opens up with the message on.  I think it's called notifications.  I don't want it but I don't think I changed anything so I don't know why it's happening or how to stop it.  Any ideas?

15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

For some reason today when somebody replies to one of my posts or mentions me a big black screen opens up with the message on.  I think it's called notifications.  I don't want it but I don't think I changed anything so I don't know why it's happening or how to stop it.  Any ideas?

It's happening to me too. Used to be a small black bar, now it takes up the entire screen.