oneBoro Forum

Predictions for lineup next season

my line up with slavisa randolph joe bryan flint fry knudsen traore howson wing tav gayle britt formation 4 4 2   subs new gk friend ayala clayton mcnair new atk midfielder fletcher   

King Boro. I admire your enthusiasm but if you think our team can financially carry Britt and a striker who WBA cant even afford in Gayle who on a reporterd 70k then you will be very disappointed come start of the season.

Also your team has two left backs in Bryan and Knudsen and no right back.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, king boro said:

my line up with slavisa randolph joe bryan flint fry knudsen traore howson wing tav gayle britt formation 4 4 2   subs new gk friend ayala clayton mcnair new atk midfielder fletcher   

The same team as yours but with Mbappe instead of Gayle. 

Randolph

McNair————-Fry——————-Ayala/new cb

Spence                                                                              New LB

Wing——-Howson

Tavernier

Walker————Fletcher

That’s my prediction if we try to cut costs this season        

Maybe a season too early to throw Walker in as first choice I would imagine but I'd have him as cover and give him a decent amount of time in cups/sub appearances to see how he takes to it.

Did mention this in another thread but I'll drop it here too:

Randy

New RB (Tavs Brother? Spence getting first team action? Camacho on loan?) Ayala Flint New LB (Knudsen? Reach? McQueen back on loan?)

Fry 

Wing Tav

Fletcher Braithwaite Britt

New fullbacks bombing forward to support attacks (which is why I've dropped Reach and Camacho names in there despite them sometimes playing as wingers too), Fry dropping into a Back 3 during attacks.

Braithwaite playing in a free role just behind Fletch and Britt.

Wood, Walker, Pears, McNair, Spence (if he's not in the first team), Mahmutovic, Curry, Saville all on subs bench and in and around the first team

Someone should be offering Brahimi guaranteed playing time in at least the cups to stay too.

Do you really think Braithwaite would want to stay? I personally can’t see it. He would get too much abuse @OldManGravz I agree about McQueen, I thought he looked a decent enough player, he would be particularly effective in a back 3 I would think

Honestly @BoroJake, I would have him back, I just think he hated Pulis' style of play. However I think there's a large section of the fanbase who would be on his back as soon as there was a bad game or two. Shame really as he could be instrumental in a team that plays to his strengths.