• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AdidasTango said:

Hi

first game 1983 Cambridge at home got beat 0-1! all I remember was we played with an Adidas Tango! Season ticket holder since 1991, travelled loads but not as much now 

UTB

Welcome to the forum AT. 😊

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

I've been lurking and reading this forum since Carlos De Pena was here and thought it would be a good idea to finally sign up!

Thank you for the entertaining match-day threads and (of course) the best transfer thread in the land.

My first game was Boro vs Wycombe in the league cup 1998. Still remember that first view of the pitch, yet I can't remember the score.

season 7 hello GIF

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Hello everybody.

I've been lurking and reading this forum since Carlos De Pena was here and thought it would be a good idea to finally sign up!

Thank you for the entertaining match-day threads and (of course) the best transfer thread in the land.

My first game was Boro vs Wycombe in the league cup 1998. Still remember that first view of the pitch, yet I can't remember the score.

season 7 hello GIF

2-0 win - just to help your memory 🙂

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

2-0 win - just to help your memory 🙂

Thought so 😏 I can remember a barmy lad I went with running on to the pitch at the end to hug Gazza. That memory in itself drowned out the scoreline!

• Like 1

Just joined up after lurking and reading for quite some time. Been watching Boro (often through clenched fingers) since 1970 and been depressed more often than not (Cardiff aside) ever since so thought I would join this self help group!

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

A warm welcome to you and also liquid simply just get stuck in, nothing to fear...………..here! 

Thanks Downsouth! Everyone's been brilliant so far. Really nice forum this, massive props to you! 🙂

• boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!