• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Redcartony said:

Hi fellow fan from Redcar my fist game was 1994 can't remember who it was against. Think it was friendly, got properly hooked when Robson took charge. 

Same time as my son albeit he never spent a night in Middlesbrough.

Welcome to the forum

• Like 1

Hi folks.   Been a long time browser of the forum, so thought I'd sign up.

Born in Billingham many years ago.  Was a season ticket holder from the early sixties until re-locating down south due to work commitments in the late eighties.  Don't get back up north very often these days but try to get to away games in the south when possible.

Tough times at the moment compared to the buzz years of Juninho, Emerson, Viduka, Hasselbaink etc, but once a Boro fan always a Boro fan!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, SouthernDave said:

Hi folks.   Been a long time browser of the forum, so thought I'd sign up.

Born in Billingham many years ago.  Was a season ticket holder from the early sixties until re-locating down south due to work commitments in the late eighties.  Don't get back up north very often these days but try to get to away games in the south when possible.

Tough times at the moment compared to the buzz years of Juninho, Emerson, Viduka, Hasselbaink etc, but once a Boro fan always a Boro fan!

Hi Dave, I first saw the Boro in early 1997 when we beat Chelsea. I fell in love with the club that day, and within three months, we'd lost two cup finals and been relegated!

Once it's in your blood, it stays there, even through the worst of times (coughPuliscough)

Hi all, 

I have zero inside information, but have been lurking for many windows. Probably I won't be the most prolific poster, but I really enjoy the info I get from those who are. Originally from Teesside, but living in Edinburgh for the past 20 years.

Tried several times to register previously, but never actually got through. I guess attempt three, calling myself "RussianSpamBot" was destined to failure, but in my defence, someone said it had just got easier to register...

Cheers, and here's to a good end to the window,

KLFM.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum guys. Great to have you along and enjoyed the posts some of you have made so far 👍

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Hi all Grimsby based boro fan. Life long fan and north eastener in exile..

Long time listener first time caller 

Welcome to the forum GB

• Like 1

indeed welcome to all new members and we really have had a large influx of late, be it from the transfer thread or just more folks showing concern about how things currently are.

But we are all Boro fans are we not? and it is in our nature to moan and well we have enough to moan about.

So once again a warm welcome

• Like 1
10 hours ago, redlion said:

Heard some good things about this forum so thought id give it a go UTB

img-2084_4.jpg

This is excellent, I believe you might have done this yourself?

Terrific

"I know it's cold son but you are a Boro supporter now"

Good morning everyone. I'm a Boro fan of 30-odd years. Grew up in Fishburn, near Sedgefield and now live in Derby (where I regularly throw eggs at Mel Morris' house 😉).

I'm also a writer, currently working on a book about Juninho's time at the Boro. If you want to get in touch, email me - dmbroome@hotmail.com.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!