• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

Nobby was a bit off the pace by then, but he was very vocal with his team-mates and you could see him geeing people up or calming them down...something that we have lacked recently..players like that can be just as valuable as any goalscorer

Thanks all.

One thing I do remember about Stiles is that he's the only Boro player I remember who folded over the waistband of his shorts. It produced a sort of early version of the white chest band, but a bit too low.

Today is a future pub quiz question by the way. A day when there are matches in England and Scotland on the same day but in different seasons.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Wasn't 100% sure where to put this sorry. Does anybody else keep getting redirects from this site to a scam page?

Not me. But if you can take a screenshot of the page and send it in a quote, tagging oneBoro in it. Rob will get it sorted 👍

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Not me. But if you can take a screenshot of the page and send it in a quote, tagging oneBoro in it. Rob will get it sorted 👍

This happens on both pc and Ipad. The url of the website changes, but always follows the format eu.xxxxxx.xyz. Only happens on this website. @oneboroimage.thumb.png.f5a9161724defac76552f2d39b689af8.png

4 hours ago, BoroJake said:

This happens on both pc and Ipad. The url of the website changes, but always follows the format eu.xxxxxx.xyz. Only happens on this website. @oneboroimage.thumb.png.f5a9161724defac76552f2d39b689af8.png

Thanks for flagging this @BoroJake. I’ll take a look into 👍

A big welcome to the recent influx of new members too 👋

On 8/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, McMordie said:

Thanks all.

One thing I do remember about Stiles is that he's the only Boro player I remember who folded over the waistband of his shorts. It produced a sort of early version of the white chest band, but a bit too low.

Today is a future pub quiz question by the way. A day when there are matches in England and Scotland on the same day but in different seasons.

From my position in the boysend it always looked as though Nobby ran out looking at the sky while clutching the brown ball, his hairline made him look that way 

A double signing of Stiles & Boam 👍

On 8/1/2020 at 7:38 AM, Downsouth said:

Yes indeed welcome McMordie enjoy your time on here, perhaps not what you are used to but a good place to be never the less.

A cracking forum 👍

• Like 1
  • boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!