oneBoro Forum

New Members Come and Say Hi!

Hi guys thanks for the acceptance 👍 names Axel, i used to post on the old flyme site got too political so decided to join here, look forward to seeing in the new season together. 

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Hi guys thanks for the acceptance 👍 names Axel, i used to post on the old flyme site got too political so decided to join here, look forward to seeing in the new season together. 

Welcome aboard BT5000. Looking forward to you diving straight in 👍

12 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Yes welcome to the forum just accepted your application.

To save time you have not been recently banned have you?😁

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

No mate, there will be no trouble from me 👍

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Opportunistic, I like it.

Reminds me of the Americans asking, "Are you a terrorist?" on their VISA application forms 😂😂

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Opportunistic, I like it.

Reminds me of the Americans asking, "Are you a terrorist?" on their VISA application forms 😂😂

Head of Homeland Security

image.gif.6509787867a151bf85b6a93e6d99a570.gif

• Haha 3

Hi! I'm Tom, been lurking a few years so figured its finally time to sign up. 

And I'm not one of the recently banned trolls, was a season ticket holder throughout the McClaren era, but then work commitments got in the way, and the 4 hour or so return trip became a bit much. Was enticed into following the boro by family and the offer of watching the little fella on his return on loan from Atletico, against Watford in the cup.

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, LincsBORO88 said:

Hi! I'm Tom, been lurking a few years so figured its finally time to sign up. 

And I'm not one of the recently banned trolls, was a season ticket holder throughout the McClaren era, but then work commitments got in the way, and the 4 hour or so return trip became a bit much. Was enticed into following the boro by family and the offer of watching the little fella on his return on loan from Atletico, against Watford in the cup.

Welcome aboard LB 👍

• Like 1
On 9/9/2020 at 4:13 PM, Uwe said:

Welcome aboard LB 👍

Indeed welcome aboard LB (I do so like a user name that can be shortened like this)

Know what you mean by travelling time and distance wise which peeves me off about Watford as I am only 20 mins away

Hi all.  New to the forum, although I've been a 'lurker' on the 'other well known message-board' for the last twenty odd years.  Looking forward to chatting with you all!  I'm a Boro exile now living in North Yorkshire, although I have been a season ticket holder since 1998.  Got my lad into the Boro a few years ago too and we now sit in the lower west just behind the home manager dugout.  Had some fantastic times supporting the Boro - the best being the Carling Cup final and Brighton home game.

It's desperately sad to see how far back we've dropped over the last four years, especially as when we went up in 2016 we had a real chance to re-establish our place in the PL.  BUT, I'm a big fan of the Championship ('best league in the world' to quote Colin) and love going to the games home and away as often as possible.  I'm really missing match days at the moment, but hopefully we can all get back as soon as it's safe to do so.

So, meanwhile I'll have to get my 'fix' from you guys!

Cheers, BP x

• Like 4
3 hours ago, BoroProphet said:

Hi all.  New to the forum, although I've been a 'lurker' on the 'other well known message-board' for the last twenty odd years.  Looking forward to chatting with you all!  I'm a Boro exile now living in North Yorkshire, although I have been a season ticket holder since 1998.  Got my lad into the Boro a few years ago too and we now sit in the lower west just behind the home manager dugout.  Had some fantastic times supporting the Boro - the best being the Carling Cup final and Brighton home game.

It's desperately sad to see how far back we've dropped over the last four years, especially as when we went up in 2016 we had a real chance to re-establish our place in the PL.  BUT, I'm a big fan of the Championship ('best league in the world' to quote Colin) and love going to the games home and away as often as possible.  I'm really missing match days at the moment, but hopefully we can all get back as soon as it's safe to do so.

So, meanwhile I'll have to get my 'fix' from you guys!

Cheers, BP x

Thanks for the introduction BP (again just got to love a user name that can be shortened) welcome and all that get stuck inand enjoy (if you can) the oneBoro experience!

• 3 weeks later...
  • boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!