oneBoro Forum

Welcome new members! Read before joining & come say hi 👋

On 2/17/2021 at 3:23 PM, MONSTEROFBEER said:

HELLO GUYS.

FORMERLY OF COB AND FMTTM.

COMPLETING THE TRI-FECTOR AND GETTING TO KNOW YOU BOYZ☺️

BEER ME BOYZ 🍻

I do hope you aren't going to start those ridiculous stories that you used to post on COB before you got banned?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I'm Tom, been lurking a few years so figured its finally time to sign up.  And I'm not one of the recently banned trolls, was a season ticket holder throughout the McClaren era, but then work

Hi Everyone My name is Mark and I have been a regular browser of this forum over the years, so I have decided to set up an account. I also wanted to introduce myself as the new chairman of M

Hi everyone. I am a long term lurker on all 3 Boro "main" forums and decided that Oneboro is probably the safest haven for me (I do not really have an opinion on politics etc  and the other boards som

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Snake said:

I do hope you aren't going to start those ridiculous stories that you used to post on COB before you got banned?

We take everyone on merit initially Snake until certain lines are crossed then everyone deserves the chance to participate and contribute and we have had some ridiculous posts in the past, and some say even now😉

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi lads, I'm a mate of Alberto Bongaloid (who is reg'd on here under a different name) son. I'm 26 years young, love the Boro and work in Holland.

Never been in to message boards but Johnny told me to get involved. I tried reading other forums before deciding where I feel I'd fit in.

FMTTM. I didn't like the way the bloke who runs it basically told posters how to think on that board. The political stance was not for me. There's lads on there that have serious problems, the onemanupship from the bloke with the Tesla was mind boggling.

ComeOnBoro. When I first read it, it came across as "Zoo Like". Arguing and name calling every other thread. Some good stuff, some funny stuff but reading the last couple of weeks, it seems as though it's turned very left wing and devoid of any laughs. Yusufgate was very disturbing and it looks like their owner has deleted thousands of threads and posts.

Red Roar. A new forum set up on ProBoards. I think it had about 40-50 posters, which by the sounds of it all had come over from ComeOnBoro after the Yusuf racial attack. I went back on last week and the site had closed down, or so I thought. It's moved over to a different host and to be honest, it's easy on the eye. It's not the busiest forum, but there's no political leaning, theirs no racism and there's no fighting. Early days but I think it has legs now it's on Google.

So my decision has been made and I'll be posting between One Boro and Red Roar.

Up The Boro.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, UpTheTeesAroundTheWorld said:

Hi lads, I'm a mate of Alberto Bongaloid (who is reg'd on here under a different name) son. I'm 26 years young, love the Boro and work in Holland.

Never been in to message boards but Johnny told me to get involved. I tried reading other forums before deciding where I feel I'd fit in.

FMTTM. I didn't like the way the bloke who runs it basically told posters how to think on that board. The political stance was not for me. There's lads on there that have serious problems, the onemanupship from the bloke with the Tesla was mind boggling.

ComeOnBoro. When I first read it, it came across as "Zoo Like". Arguing and name calling every other thread. Some good stuff, some funny stuff but reading the last couple of weeks, it seems as though it's turned very left wing and devoid of any laughs. Yusufgate was very disturbing and it looks like their owner has deleted thousands of threads and posts.

Red Roar. A new forum set up on ProBoards. I think it had about 40-50 posters, which by the sounds of it all had come over from ComeOnBoro after the Yusuf racial attack. I went back on last week and the site had closed down, or so I thought. It's moved over to a different host and to be honest, it's easy on the eye. It's not the busiest forum, but there's no political leaning, theirs no racism and there's no fighting. Early days but I think it has legs now it's on Google.

So my decision has been made and I'll be posting between One Boro and Red Roar.

Up The Boro.

Welcome aboard buddy. Dive in you’ll love it 👍