oneBoro Forum

Welcome new members! Read before joining & come say hi 👋

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I'm Tom, been lurking a few years so figured its finally time to sign up.  And I'm not one of the recently banned trolls, was a season ticket holder throughout the McClaren era, but then work

Hi Everyone My name is Mark and I have been a regular browser of this forum over the years, so I have decided to set up an account. I also wanted to introduce myself as the new chairman of M

Hi everyone. I am a long term lurker on all 3 Boro "main" forums and decided that Oneboro is probably the safest haven for me (I do not really have an opinion on politics etc  and the other boards som

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AdidasTango said:

Hi

first game 1983 Cambridge at home got beat 0-1! all I remember was we played with an Adidas Tango! Season ticket holder since 1991, travelled loads but not as much now 

UTB

Welcome to the forum AT. 😊

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

I've been lurking and reading this forum since Carlos De Pena was here and thought it would be a good idea to finally sign up!

Thank you for the entertaining match-day threads and (of course) the best transfer thread in the land.

My first game was Boro vs Wycombe in the league cup 1998. Still remember that first view of the pitch, yet I can't remember the score.

season 7 hello GIF

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Hello everybody.

I've been lurking and reading this forum since Carlos De Pena was here and thought it would be a good idea to finally sign up!

Thank you for the entertaining match-day threads and (of course) the best transfer thread in the land.

My first game was Boro vs Wycombe in the league cup 1998. Still remember that first view of the pitch, yet I can't remember the score.

season 7 hello GIF

2-0 win - just to help your memory 🙂

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

2-0 win - just to help your memory 🙂

Thought so 😏 I can remember a barmy lad I went with running on to the pitch at the end to hug Gazza. That memory in itself drowned out the scoreline!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

A warm welcome to you and also liquid simply just get stuck in, nothing to fear...………..here! 

Thanks Downsouth! Everyone's been brilliant so far. Really nice forum this, massive props to you! 🙂