oneBoro Forum
oneboro

Welcome new members! Read before joining & come say hi 👋

Welcome @McMordie I thoroughly enjoy the contributions of @Erimus74 when he brings us back down memory lane so I am looking forward to your take on the good old days 👍

• Like 1

Nobby was a bit off the pace by then, but he was very vocal with his team-mates and you could see him geeing people up or calming them down...something that we have lacked recently..players like that can be just as valuable as any goalscorer

Stan Anderson said Nobby was bought to win the ball and then play it someone who could play. He thought he could play and wouldn't play to orders.

Yes indeed welcome McMordie enjoy your time on here, perhaps not what you are used to but a good place to be never the less.

• Like 1

Thanks all.

One thing I do remember about Stiles is that he's the only Boro player I remember who folded over the waistband of his shorts. It produced a sort of early version of the white chest band, but a bit too low.

Today is a future pub quiz question by the way. A day when there are matches in England and Scotland on the same day but in different seasons.

• Like 2

Wasn't 100% sure where to put this sorry. Does anybody else keep getting redirects from this site to a scam page?

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Wasn't 100% sure where to put this sorry. Does anybody else keep getting redirects from this site to a scam page?

Not me. But if you can take a screenshot of the page and send it in a quote, tagging oneBoro in it. Rob will get it sorted 👍

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Not me. But if you can take a screenshot of the page and send it in a quote, tagging oneBoro in it. Rob will get it sorted 👍

This happens on both pc and Ipad. The url of the website changes, but always follows the format eu.xxxxxx.xyz. Only happens on this website. @oneboroimage.thumb.png.f5a9161724defac76552f2d39b689af8.png

I kept getting it and reported it.....seems to have settled down now..but glad to know it wasn't just me in a way

4 hours ago, BoroJake said:

This happens on both pc and Ipad. The url of the website changes, but always follows the format eu.xxxxxx.xyz. Only happens on this website. @oneboroimage.thumb.png.f5a9161724defac76552f2d39b689af8.png

Thanks for flagging this @BoroJake. I’ll take a look into 👍

A big welcome to the recent influx of new members too 👋

@BoroJake @Old Codger are you still having issues with this? The ad network mentioned they had some issues yesterday which they looked to fix, but just want to double check?

seems to have settled down here....no problems today....nice to know anti-virus is working as well....thanks 

On 8/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, McMordie said:

Thanks all.

One thing I do remember about Stiles is that he's the only Boro player I remember who folded over the waistband of his shorts. It produced a sort of early version of the white chest band, but a bit too low.

Today is a future pub quiz question by the way. A day when there are matches in England and Scotland on the same day but in different seasons.

From my position in the boysend it always looked as though Nobby ran out looking at the sky while clutching the brown ball, his hairline made him look that way 

A double signing of Stiles & Boam 👍

On 8/1/2020 at 7:38 AM, Downsouth said:

Yes indeed welcome McMordie enjoy your time on here, perhaps not what you are used to but a good place to be never the less.

A cracking forum 👍

• Like 1