oneBoro Forum

New Members Come and Say Hi!

Hi to all new potential members of the oneBoro Forum. 👋

To make access easier to the site would you please ensure that you have a user friendly name whereby we can see that you are genuine people wishing to join up on the forum and not potential spammers.

Thanks for your co-operation and look forward to activating your accounts.

By now you must all realise what a warm and welcoming forum this is and with super duper members who never have a cross word or argument between them... ok maybe sometimes but they are all big boys now and can take it!

Making your first post can be daunting at times so why not use this thread to introduce yourself 🙂

Once posted I am sure you will be made to feel welcome and then you can just get stuck into any thread you wish to contribute to.

Don't forget to upload a profile picture and cover photo, along with switching on Browser Notifications so you don't miss a thing.

There must be some lurkers who might want to add to the transfer thread or other threads.

Seriously all are welcome come and say hello and pleased to meet you.

Cheers,
@Downsouth, @oneboro and the Moderation team

• oneboro pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

Hello everyone and pleased to meet you.

I'm a Boro fan living in Italy. Been a fan of the club since 2005. So far, I've watched the Boro playing in person just once, on the 21st of August 2011 (at the Riverside for a league match against Birmingham City), but I'm planning to repeat the experience next month, this time in an away game. As I am in Bristol at the end of September, due to its proximity with Cardiff, I'd like to go to watch the game against the Bluebirds on Saturday the 21st. I'm just a bit worried about the tickets, so any advice from your side is very welcome!

P.S.: Hope to enjoy my time on this forum! ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 7 Lakes Boro said:

Hello everyone and pleased to meet you.

I'm a Boro fan living in Italy. Been a fan of the club since 2005. So far, I've watched the Boro playing in person just once, on the 21st of August 2011 (at the Riverside for a league match against Birmingham City), but I'm planning to repeat the experience next month, this time in an away game. As I am in Bristol at the end of September, due to its proximity with Cardiff, I'd like to go to watch the game against the Bluebirds on Saturday the 21st. I'm just a bit worried about the tickets, so any advice from your side is very welcome!

P.S.: Hope to enjoy my time on this forum! ?

Welcome! Are you Italian? What made you see the Boro light?

Can't help much with the tickets - maybe try and email the Boro and see if they can sort anything out.

Yes, I am Italian. Born and raised.

How I became a fan of the Boro: in 2005 Italian TV started broadcasting matches of the Fooball League Championship, something that made me discover the beauty of English "local clubs", so I immediately wanted to follow one of them. However, I was fifteen years old at the time and I was also a bit of a "glory hunter", so I wanted to follow a local team that played both Premier League and European football. That's why I chose the Boro. Obviously, the amazing Uefa Cup  run of the 2005-06 season convinced me that I had made the right choice. I'd like to add that I don't have any favourite team here in Italy, so Boro is my only one.

• Like 3

Members

Hi all my first post on here and looking forward to having a mooch . Will be a great relief reading about the Boro and not bed wetting and brexiteering ( if there’s such a word ? ) ?

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BoroTom52 said:

Hi everyone, I’ve read the forum for a long time and finally decided to sign up. Looking forward to talking about all things Boro 👍🏻

Welcome to both of our 2 new members, hope you enjoy the experience!

• boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!