• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as we are in pre-season and there is no sign of a new manager being announced and tbh I am getting sick of the woodgate debate, I thought we could get a game of questions going just to keep people ent

Yes - let us know when your ready and we will start asking you questions

Is he Meruoane Zemmama?

Hahah I knew who it was when you said close with craddock but for the life of me couldnt remember his first name.. thanks to Google for that  

Alright I've got one. Not quite as obscure as yours haha

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Hahah I knew who it was when you said close with craddock but for the life of me couldnt remember his first name.. thanks to Google for that  

Alright I've got one. Not quite as obscure as yours haha

Yeah, I was sat thinking back to a time I believe our first team strikers were all out injured or something and we were alternating between Hutchinson and Craddock.

I'll sit this one out but Brunners, just so you know, when you said 'played on the way to the UEFA Cup Final', I struggled to answer that without potentially giving it away. Hutchinson signed for us in January 2006 so he was definitely part of our squad but he didn't technically play for the first team until a while after that!

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah, I was sat thinking back to a time I believe our first team strikers were all out injured or something and we were alternating between Hutchinson and Craddock.

I'll sit this one out but Brunners, just so you know, when you said 'played on the way to the UEFA Cup Final', I struggled to answer that without potentially giving it away. Hutchinson signed for us in January 2006 so he was definitely part of our squad but he didn't technically play for the first team until a while after that!

Lol yeah I was asking if they played for any of our first team during that season really, so that's a fair enough answer lol. I didn't phrase the question amazingly!

• Like 1