Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd probably give it a go.

Great, it looks like we're building a good little team for this. I was hoping that 2/3 could appear every week and we do that on a rotation. I'm also going to speak to MFC to see if we can d

I can easily manage that! ?

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I presume you will be expecting a fee. 

Especially if her agent is Jorge Mendes. No transfer fee but an astronomical signing on fee! 

• Haha 1

Great, it looks like we're building a good little team for this.

I was hoping that 2/3 could appear every week and we do that on a rotation.

I'm also going to speak to MFC to see if we can do some special content. I spent the last 2 seasons working for the club and building relationships, so hopefully I can use the to our advantage.

What would people think about including journalists too? 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Sarumite said:

What would people think about including journalists too? 

I think that given the amount of stick some of them get on here it could be kinda interesting ?

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I've given Tallentire a fair bit of stick over the past couple of years and I'd still be happy to share the podcast stage with him.

Well of course you would.  But if he'd been giving you a fair bit of stick over the past couple of years would you feel the same? ?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Well of course you would.  But if he'd been giving you a fair bit of stick over the past couple of years would you feel the same? ?

I mean that depends what it was for, surely. I've called him out over one or two of his articles and spoken to him on Twitter about them, it wasn't always one-sided. If he was bothered about that then fair enough, he doesn't have to speak in the same environment. I could avoid it for his sake or he could avoid it for mine or anyone else's. I don't get the feeling Tallentire would be that arsed about it, though.

I think Phil and the other Gazette guys all enjoy a bit of back and forth with supporters as long as it intelligent and not personal. 

I think AV and Dom might be up for it if I ask them, never spoken to Phil as much, but he might be too. Would try Scott Wilson and Paul Fraser from the Echo too.

I was envisaging it as an irregular thing - maybe following a big match, close of a transfer window etc

57 minutes ago, Sarumite said:

I think Phil and the other Gazette guys all enjoy a bit of back and forth with supporters as long as it intelligent and not personal. 

I think AV and Dom might be up for it if I ask them, never spoken to Phil as much, but he might be too. Would try Scott Wilson and Paul Fraser from the Echo too.

I was envisaging it as an irregular thing - maybe following a big match, close of a transfer window etc

Not sure the gazette guys would do it as they have their own  podcast but happy to have anyone involved that's up for it!

I’ve no idea what a podcast is. Showing my age now but it sounds like a bit of fun. Don’t put me down for the first one so I can get an idea of what it is about. I’m willing to give it a go after that 

Just now, Blanco said:

I’ve no idea what a podcast is. Showing my age now but it sounds like a bit of fun. Don’t put me down for the first one so I can get an idea of what it is about. I’m willing to give it a go after that 

It's a radio show you can download.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blanco said:

It's the wireless but not on the wireless.

• Haha 1