• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, but Shotton was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. It was a rash tackle, but it wasn't a foul, and wasn't in the area, so with a competent ref we wouldn't have conceded. Aside from t

Browne as a 6 is harsh, IMO him and Coulson were the best players on the pitch in the first 45 minutes.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

What's strange to me is that we're spending money on another pre-season trip out of the country after being in Austria the other week.  Maybe all of the expense is covered with whatever fee we get but you'd think it would be simpler to arrange friendlies in this country rather than flying back and forth across Europe.

Yes I thought this also but it’s a charity event that we have been invited to. All the money raised goes to a local good cause. 

Just now, Brunners said:

So there are three names there I don't remember ever seeing before, Andron Georgiou, Sam Forlaine and Iban Cossau

Sam FOLARIN is one of the lads from tooting we picked up. Looks like a mistake to me

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Sam FOLARIN is one of the lads from tooting we picked up. Looks like a mistake to me

WOuld make sense, that team sheet also thinks we're playing Coluson today. It's very hastily put together!

14 minutes ago, Brunners said:

So there are three names there I don't remember ever seeing before, Andron Georgiou, Sam Forlaine and Iban Cossau

I don't think any of them are trialling for places in the first team. Think these will be for the U23's squad.

Georgiou was at Stevenage but can't find anything else about him.

Andronicus Georgiou is a hell of a name though, sign him up. (He's played 3 games for Stevenage over the past 2 seasons)

Actually it looks like he had his contract extended at Stevenage by a year in Jan 2019 so..that seems odd?

15 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Dont suppose there's any streams kicking around for this?

I've looked and I can't find one as of yet ?

Just now, Brunners said:

So these triallists aren't free agents? From what I can see Cossou is still contracted to Auxerre and Georgiou is still contracted to Stevenage?

That happens quite often with younger lads.  You bring them in on trial and then if you like what you see a fee is agreed.