• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, but Shotton was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. It was a rash tackle, but it wasn't a foul, and wasn't in the area, so with a competent ref we wouldn't have conceded. Aside from t

Browne as a 6 is harsh, IMO him and Coulson were the best players on the pitch in the first 45 minutes.

Posted Images

I really hope he's not starting Saville as the holding midfielder in that midfield it's a waste, he's got 4/5 defenders on the bench which is a puzzle and Isaiah Jones might get a run out I suppose not seen anything of him myself.

I'm not on board with the Howson as 'like a new signing' RB thing it's going to end in tears the first real winger he comes against you'll never get me on board with playing Saville as a holder either he should be in front pushing forward with Wing. 

Edited by Jamie-H
2 minutes ago, Ash said:

I hope it's not because he's actually on his way out of the club (Randolph)

Don't think so, sounds like he picked a knock up and is out for a couple of weeks. Can't tell whether it was from The Heed or Austria 

• Like 1
Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

Don't think so, sounds like he picked a knock up and is out for a couple of weeks. Can't tell whether it was from The Heed or Austria 

The weird thing is with this knock is it doesn't seem to have been mentioned literally anywhere, other than when you ask where he is people respond with "he's injured", just seems weird there hasn't been anything official about him picking up a slight knock.

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

The weird thing is with this knock is it doesn't seem to have been mentioned literally anywhere, other than when you ask where he is people respond with "he's injured", just seems weird there hasn't been anything official about him picking up a slight knock.

Fair point, I've been hearing it from people who've spoken to him from the Pools game. Heard it mentioned in the heed commentary but didn't think much of it at the time. 

I think midfield of 3 will be 

-------------Clayton---------------

---Wing----------------McNair--

Really liked the look of McNair going forward so far in preseason, looks pretty quick on his driving runs but his finishing lets him down 

It's 6-1

Andron Georgiou is making the most of his debut, scoring a fine effort from distance that flashed over the keeper in the 58th minute.

Seconds later Jordan Lee pulled one back with a poked shot from the edge of the box

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I've been told that despite Woody's comments in the media, the club want rid of Braithwaite because of his past actions.

Randolph has no interest in leaving and the club have no interest in selling. Money talks, though.

He's not in either of today's squads because he's injured.

randolph going to villa for 10m fry to burnley 20m braithwaite going for 10 m britt going for 9m plus 6 m add ons too celtic flint sold for 6m WE WILL HAVE 61 MILLION TO SPEND ON PLAYERS FROM THESE SALES 

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I've been told that despite Woody's comments in the media, the club want rid of Braithwaite because of his past actions.

Randolph has no interest in leaving and the club have no interest in selling. Money talks, though.

He's not in either of today's squads because he's injured.

Have any info about fry and Britt? Really hope we can keep them

• Like 1

the club says players are injured but they are just pulling wool over all your eyes we dont want too see our favourite players leave but what you dont understand is that steve gibson is saving up his retirement pot and all us boro fans want to fill that pot up full for him