• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, but Shotton was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. It was a rash tackle, but it wasn't a foul, and wasn't in the area, so with a competent ref we wouldn't have conceded. Aside from t

Browne as a 6 is harsh, IMO him and Coulson were the best players on the pitch in the first 45 minutes.

Posted Images

Min.35 Marnon Busch is sent off by Sebastian Griesbeck on the right side of the box. He pulls off and misses the left, lower corner just a hair! #FCHBoro 0: 1

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Min.35 Marnon Busch is sent off by Sebastian Griesbeck on the right side of the box. He pulls off and misses the left, lower corner just a hair! #FCHBoro 0: 1

Well that was a confusing translation lol

I am going to say something which I do not even know why i myself am thinking because there is no real basis for it based on his 2.5 years here but here goes. Rudy Gestede could play an important role for us this season having had a pre-season under his belt.

Please do not confuse this with I think he going to rediscover his Blackburn form. I just feel with his height he could be an effective weapon off the bench / time when we might need to go long. I certainly feels he has more to offer with his style of play than Hugill did.

Anyway as I said am not sure if its due to lack of signings and be trying to see the positive in a bad situation (lack of signings and squad depth) but time will tell.

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I am going to say something which I do not even know why i myself am thinking because there is no real basis for it based on his 2.5 years here but here goes. Rudy Gestede could play an important role for us this season having had a pre-season under his belt.

Please do not confuse this with I think he going to rediscover his Blackburn form. I just feel with his height he could be an effective weapon off the bench / time when we might need to go long. I certainly feels he has more to offer with his style of play than Hugill did.

Anyway as I said am not sure if its due to lack of signings and be trying to see the positive in a bad situation (lack of signings and squad depth) but time will tell.

I hope you're right because there's no way we're going to shift him.