• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, but Shotton was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. It was a rash tackle, but it wasn't a foul, and wasn't in the area, so with a competent ref we wouldn't have conceded. Aside from t

Browne as a 6 is harsh, IMO him and Coulson were the best players on the pitch in the first 45 minutes.

Posted Images

The best move of the match so far sees Boro make it 4-0.

Malley started with a well-timed pass from just over halfway to the over-lapping Liddle and his cross from the left reached Johnson at the far post. Johnson made no mistake, lashing a shot into the net in the 40th minute.

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Interesting that Terry Stephenson has travelled with the 1st team to heidenheim. Wonder if he will get any minutes

(This is Terry by the way)

524484_med__20181106101557_terry_stephenson.jpg

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

524484_med__20181106101557_terry_stephenson.jpg

Ha, I literally just watched the video of them arriving and was like who the *** is that guy. Came on here, and it's already been answered for me!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Genuinely hope he gets some playing time. Knew the lad from secondary school (a few years below me) and he's a genuinely great lad. Looked really snappy in the U18 final. 

Boro almost made it 5-0 on the stroke of half-time.

Johnson crossed from the left and Burrell headed goalwards from close-range but Flynn managed to tip the ball onto the bar.

1 minute ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Genuinely hope he gets some playing time. Knew the lad from secondary school (a few years below me) and he's a genuinely great lad. Looked really snappy in the U18 final. 

Watched him a lot last season for the u18s. Looks a good prospect. Born in 2002 which makes me feel ancient.?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Watched him a lot last season for the u18s. Looks a good prospect. Born in 2002 which makes me feel ancient.?

4 years after me, so don't feel too bad in comparison! ?. Genuinely hope he does well.