• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, but Shotton was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. It was a rash tackle, but it wasn't a foul, and wasn't in the area, so with a competent ref we wouldn't have conceded. Aside from t

Browne as a 6 is harsh, IMO him and Coulson were the best players on the pitch in the first 45 minutes.

Posted Images

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Well I wanted to be an actor so I was doing Drama, English Lit and Performing Arts. Kinda got bored halfway through and spent most of my time in the pub instead. Got 4 very average A Levels and got into uni to do Drama still, mind.

In uni at the mo, haven't been sidetracked by drugs yet but got plenty of time for it hopefully ?

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Well I wanted to be an actor so I was doing Drama, English Lit and Performing Arts. Kinda got bored halfway through and spent most of my time in the pub instead. Got 4 very average A Levels and got into uni to do Drama still, mind.

Booze and drugs sounds like it would be part of the course rather than a hindrance. 

• Haha 1

Cossou's a big lad 6 ft 4/6 ft 5 easily reputation of a ball playing CB he'll be an interesting addition to the u23s for sure he seems to have every physical trait you could ask for I'm guessing there's something missing from a defensive ability or awareness issues as to why he's having a trial vs Bishop right now.

Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

In uni at the mo, haven't been sidetracked by drugs yet but got plenty of time for it hopefully ?

Don't, it's not worth it. You might think it is at the time (and they're great fun) but it's not worth jeopardising a potential career for.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, king boro said:

randolph going to villa for 10m fry to burnley 20m braithwaite going for 10 m britt going for 9m plus 6 m add ons too celtic flint sold for 6m WE WILL HAVE 61 MILLION TO SPEND ON PLAYERS FROM THESE SALES 

Who are we selling Braithwaite to?  You didn't name the club.