oneBoro Forum

2019/20 fixtures

40 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

They are currently under a "soft" transfer embargo. Which effectively means every signing they make has to be approved by the EFL. They are also only allowed to offer £600k per annum for free transfers, unless they sell. 

I was reading an opinion piece from one of the local journos from their local paper and they seem resigned to a scrap at the bottom of the table.

Sorry Dan, did not see your post. Was not being rude.

Oh that is good news that they are under an embargo because from what I read their manager looks decent but if their hands are tied somewhat that will hopefully reduce his effectiveness.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First ever post I’m going Luton Town at home, sky game on the Friday night 

A win or a draw and we’ll be in the promotion spots, lose and we’ll be bottom of the table and those Woodgate critics will be having a field day. ?

Fixture gods for one have been kind, home for 13/23 games, can’t wait

Posted Images

Just read the 15 Of Boro's Most Memorable Opening Day Games on the club site and I’ve got to say the 3-3 draw with Liverpool was my favourite.

Edited by ABH
11 hours ago, Donnyboro said:

First ever post I’m going Luton Town at home, sky game on the Friday night 

Nailed it Donny, do you work for Sky?

Edited by estonpidge

Although Luton will be well up for the game am delighted to say that both Dan and I will be going to the match seeing as Luton is the nearest Championship club to where we live so no excuses not to go and get behind the boys, even if it is on Sky.

Optimism returns once again, let's hope it is not short lived.

Early prediction 1-2 to the Boro

Just looking at the fixtures, this season is going to be wide open. There isnt really a stand out team in the Championship this year.

Last 2 times we played Luton are 2 memorable ones the last game at Ayresome Park where we won 2-1 and the away game where we lost 5-1. I remember that defeat mainly due to the fact I went to see Guisborough Town play for the first time and to this date the only time l. I think subconsciously it's the memories of hearing the announcement on the PA system :s

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Nailed it Donny, do you work for Sky?

Not being pedantic nor picky but he did say Luton Town at home and not Luton Town away but yes this is much more than a good guess methinks

• Like 1