oneBoro Forum

First Boro scorer in your lifetime.

Pinched this from fmttm. 

Mine is David Currie in a 4-0 win over Shrewsbury 29th October 1983.

There was a match on my birthday (22nd) but I was born in the evening (during Match of the Day).

• Like 1
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ravenelli in a 3-2 win v Villa on 3rd May 1997 Sharing a forum with members of a retirement home by the looks of this thread ?

I remember going to the riverside with my dad to buy something from the shop (not a matchday) when I was a kid and picking a programme or leaflet or something up from that villa game. Then I went outs

Pinched this from fmttm.  Mine is David Currie in a 4-0 win over Shrewsbury 29th October 1983. There was a match on my birthday (22nd) but I was born in the evening (during Match of the Day)

8th May 1993

Mine was Willie Falconer in a 3-3 draw vs Norwich City The other 2 Boro scorers were Hendrie and Wilkinson who are obviously better known or at least in my mind.

Whoops I misread the post ?

As I was born at the end of May and I'm not aware of friendlies in pre season my first Boro goal was Archie Stephen's in 1-1 draw vs Millwall on 15th August 1987

Edited by smogsterking the Inspirati

Dean Glover penalty v Shrews, 19th March 1988. Was born the 12th but was too late for that game, but Dean Glover got a penalty in that one too so result may have been the same if I'd been born a few hours earlier!

Thanks both! Paul Kerr in a 2-0 win over huddersfield with Glover getting the second from the spot. 12th March 88 

There was a game the day after my birthday but true to form it was a 0-0 v west Brom so had a while to wait!

Mogga! An hour and a half after I was introduced into the world he scored the only goal in a 1-0 win over Wimbledon.