oneBoro Forum

First Boro scorer in your lifetime.

22 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Just had to Google this.

Born 28 October 1992. First Boro scorer - 31 October 1992 - Paul Wilkinson in 1-1 draw away to Norwich City. Anyone old enough to remember it?

I got my first season ticket when I was 6 in 1989.. Paul Wilkinson inspired me to wear cycling shorts whenever I played. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ravenelli in a 3-2 win v Villa on 3rd May 1997 Sharing a forum with members of a retirement home by the looks of this thread ?

I remember going to the riverside with my dad to buy something from the shop (not a matchday) when I was a kid and picking a programme or leaflet or something up from that villa game. Then I went outs

Pinched this from fmttm.  Mine is David Currie in a 4-0 win over Shrewsbury 29th October 1983. There was a match on my birthday (22nd) but I was born in the evening (during Match of the Day)

On 7/8/2019 at 3:54 PM, Aphex_Boro said:

Ravenelli in a 3-2 win v Villa on 3rd May 1997

Sharing a forum with members of a retirement home by the looks of this thread ?

I remember going to the riverside with my dad to buy something from the shop (not a matchday) when I was a kid and picking a programme or leaflet or something up from that villa game. Then I went outside and juninho, ravanelli, Emerson etc rocked up in their cars. Got the leaflet signed by all of them. Good times!

• Like 2