oneBoro Forum
Raf smog

Paid fantasy premier league

I have again opened a oneboro paid fantasy premier league for next season. Last year was  the biggest yet so let's see if we can get the pot even bigger. Due to success of last year If you pay via PayPal or bank details I will then give out code for the league. 

Entry same again £5

Once entered please post on here your team name

Me and my old man will be in it again, will sort out the money when hes back from his holidays in a few weeks

1 hour ago, OldManGravz said:

Me and my old man will be in it again, will sort out the money when hes back from his holidays in a few weeks

No problems i have done it nice and early this year for max publication.

Might join in this year, but I'm much more of a draft fan than the standard format.

Dont mean to hijack the thread but would there be any interest in a draft league on top of this one? Normally need between 8 to 12 players to make it good.

I would be willing to give it a go, recently watched The League on Netflix about an NFL Fantasy draft and looks a bit more involved with trades and things 

11 hours ago, Raf smog said:

I have again opened a oneboro paid fantasy premier league for next season. Last year was  the biggest yet so let's see if we can get the pot even bigger. Due to success of last year If you pay via PayPal or bank details I will then give out code for the league. 

Entry same again £5

Once entered please post on here your team name

Can I have PayPal details please, also is it winner takes all? 

I'm in again. will do a banktransfer so please pm me RAF together with any interesting transfer news.

6 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

I'm in again. will do a banktransfer so please pm me RAF together with any interesting transfer news.

can't message you maybe your inbox is full

2 minutes ago, MFC Heisenberg said:

£5 transferred. Team name: Say my Neym-ar (for all the Breaking Bad fans)

money received and code sent

• Like 1

I’ll play, can you pm me pay pal details. Cheers ?