• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it’s probably Marcus Maddison. That’s guy is just desperate to play any kind of football 😉

I think that’s 3 years in a row that I’ve ended up as the runner up 🙈😂

Might join in this year, but I'm much more of a draft fan than the standard format.   Dont mean to hijack the thread but would there be any interest in a draft league on top of this one? Nor

Posted Images

There is currently 8 people entered this year's league I will be putting weekly updates on the forum this year as last year fell a bit flat.  If someone knows how to import a table and can tell me how, that would be great as I'm not great with that stuff.

13 hours ago, Raf smog said:

There is currently 8 people entered this year's league I will be putting weekly updates on the forum this year as last year fell a bit flat.  If someone knows how to import a table and can tell me how, that would be great as I'm not great with that stuff.

Good idea.. the fantasy football thread was a bit too hidden off the main forum last time. Is it the same paypal address as last year?

It is yes please put your team name on here this year lol. 

I was away a lot of it last year so couldn't really keep  on top of it but this year I will be able to

On 7/10/2019 at 1:21 PM, Raf smog said:

It is yes please put your team name on here this year lol. 

I was away a lot of it last year so couldn't really keep  on top of it but this year I will be able to

Cool, done. Team name: AC Me Rolling

Ten entrants already,good effort pot is at £50 already. Southernsmoggie is back in trying to defend his title. Let's get the winnings as high as we can last years winnings were £80 so let's beat it this year.

23 hours ago, Barticus said:

Count me in pm me the details please

Hi cannot message you barticus messages probably full. 

Good start let's try and get more entries, more entries equals more interest and more prize money.