oneBoro Forum

Paid fantasy premier league

JS34775116.jpg

Manager Of The Week:

Paul Blenkinsop, manager of Maccarone, wins his second MotW award in 3 weeks, scoring 75 points. Maccarone were also this week's highest climbers, jumping 9 places from 16th into 7th!

With his team scoring 5 goals and 3 assists between them, and keeping a clean sheet in the process thanks to Wan Bissaka, Paul's team managed to come out on top - despite having three players only scoring 1 point each in his team!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc7rl6j9zo5Hwisr2hFcN

Wally Of The Week:

This week's Wally is Lee Havelock, whose Heisenbergkamp team only managed to scrape a meagre 36 points this week, dropping 7 places from 17th to 24th.

A goal from Salah and an assist from Kane were the only highlights in what was a forgettable week for 90% of Lee's squad.... Even his bench were rocking duck eggs!

Heisenbergkamp somehow managed to avoid being the lowest fallers, however, as that "honour" goes to Robert Clapham's VAR, who's 44 points dropped them 8 places from 13th to 21st!

VAR could have had an extra 15 points if they had gone with a different team selection, with Mount, Wan Bissaka and Maitland Niles all sat on the bench.

tenor.gif

The League As It Stands:

ZomboDroid 17092019095510.jpg

Gameweek 5 Dream Team:

Screenshot_20190917-132335_Chrome.jpg

*If anyone knows usernames of the people who win awards, could you tag them please as it may drive a bit more discussion if so! I can guess at @Maccarone but that's about it!

Edited by OldManGravz
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it’s probably Marcus Maddison. That’s guy is just desperate to play any kind of football 😉

I think that’s 3 years in a row that I’ve ended up as the runner up 🙈😂

Might join in this year, but I'm much more of a draft fan than the standard format.   Dont mean to hijack the thread but would there be any interest in a draft league on top of this one? Nor

Posted Images

Mine was dreadful this weekend, Ake and H. Wilson on the bench, only City player was Sterling in the team who didn't play a single minute of the Watford thrashing and Willy Boly came in as the sub instead of the other 2 who both scored. I thought I'd started quite well, this weekend was anything but.

Ian-Holloway-celebrates-006.jpg?width=30

Manager Of The Week:

This week's Manager of the Week award goes to Jonathan Nimmo (@Teacider), who is manager of Teacider. Teacider scored 84 points this week despite none of their forwards firing, largely due to the excellent decision by Nimmo to captain Kevin De Bruyne, who popped up with a goal, 2 assists and a clean sheet on his own, to add to the team's overall haul of 3 goals, 4 assists and 4 clean sheets.

Teacider's tremendous outing also raised them 8 places from 12th into the top 4, making them the highest climbers!

_52177821_011734226-1.jpg

Wally Of The Week:

This week's Wally is Steven McLauchlan, manager of Crouch Potato. Only managing 2 assists and one clean sheet, with no goals in the entire team, Crouch Potato fell one place into the bottom three, along with perennial no-hopers Dan's Team and Gangster's Allardyce, who have actually made it off the bottom for a change.

Fortunately for Steven, Crouch Potato were too low already to be this week's lowest fallers. That title goes to rafsmog, managed by Craig Smee (@Raf smog). rafsmog scored 35 points this week with two goals and one assist, dropping them 12 places from 9th to 21st. With Chambers and Wesley both grabbing goals on their bench, poor Craig must be kicking himself at his team selection.

As It Stands:

ZomboDroid 24092019081844.jpg

Gameweek 6 Dream Team:

This week's Team of the Week is very Man City-centric following their 8-0 demolition of Watford, although I am sure there are more than a couple of managers in this league wishing they had played Raheem Sterling!

20190923_232339.jpg

Edited by OldManGravz
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...