• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it’s probably Marcus Maddison. That’s guy is just desperate to play any kind of football 😉

I think that’s 3 years in a row that I’ve ended up as the runner up 🙈😂

Might join in this year, but I'm much more of a draft fan than the standard format.   Dont mean to hijack the thread but would there be any interest in a draft league on top of this one? Nor

Posted Images

11 hours ago, plumbline said:

Well done Marcus! 

What positions are getting paid out? I can’t see it confirmed but the last thing I could see was a suggestion for 1st and 2nd being paid? 

Yes well done again Marcus 2 on the trot!  Winner take all it was. Winnings will be paid to Marcus on return this week . WELL DONE 

7 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Is there any point Marcus keeps winning it? Will do it again if people want!

How about we take some of the cash and do a monthly prize too? So even those at the bottom have a chance at winning something if they have a good month?

That or do a draft league alongside to keep people interested?

12 hours ago, Raf smog said:

Yes well done again Marcus 2 on the trot!  Winner take all it was. Winnings will be paid to Marcus on return this week . WELL DONE 

Cheers Raf.. was sure I was going to get caught with no chips to play but kept ticking along!

• 2 weeks later...

With the game due to open in next week again. It’s time to start thinking about format again. I suggest what we should do is get the people wanting to participate to join, then we can decide what format we want to do. 

My idea is maybe £7.50 entry this year £5 to a standard league and £2.50 to a head to head league.  Both winner takes all.

I will do the same as every year, take payment via PayPal and issue code when league opens.

Earlier the better though so we can gauge the format we want. 

I will start taking entrants from now and give code as soon as it opens.

any ideas will be grateful and discussed in this forum. Maybe put it too a vote. 

anyone want My PayPal account again please inbox me. 

I don’t care what happens as long as someone different wins. So let’s up all our game

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

I'm in again.

Do you have the same account details as before?

I'll transfer the money that way.

Have pmd you! 

The 2 x leagues idea ok for you or have you any suggestions?

30 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I'll definitely register for the money league, I think we should stick with the classic format and maybe have a bonus H2H/Draft league.

There's also this as a new option for championship fantasy football: https://www.gaffr.io/

No problems i think the head to head league should be optional £2.50 and 5£ for usual league. If you want to enter again pm me and I will send PayPal or account details