oneBoro Forum

Paid fantasy premier league

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it’s probably Marcus Maddison. That’s guy is just desperate to play any kind of football 😉

Might join in this year, but I'm much more of a draft fan than the standard format.   Dont mean to hijack the thread but would there be any interest in a draft league on top of this one? Nor

stupid game

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Teacider said:

I'm in again, 2 leagues sounds good to me.

Also happy to run a draft league as a freebie too - would like to test it out and there seems to be others interested too

Have pm’d you

Right the general conscientious seems to be 

£5 for league

I will also set up a head to head league for £2.50 

please post on here what you are joining and again team name so I know whose who! 

will send code as soon as the new game is open!

2 hours ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Sorry chaps, only just noticed this thread.  I'm up for it.  How are you managing payment etc.

Hi pal I keep the money and pay out at the end of season. Payment is either bank transfer or Paypal. I pm you my details

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I feel sorry for Johnson, was playing really well before Christmas, creating and scoring. Loan players come in, he doesn’t get a look in and we are worse for it. Spence and Coulson often get called out, alongside the strikers.   I wouldn’t be surprised if Brit, Johnson, Akpom, Coulson and Fletcher are all pretty peed off and want away.  I’m still supportive of Warnock but he needs to take some responsibility. The loan signings seem to have disrupted the team spirit. Too many all at once? Too many straight into the team? He clearly doesn’t rate any of our strikers and Fletcher annoyed him getting injured again when he said he was fit and not signing a new contract.  Such a disappointing end to the season 
    • Just had a snoop in the Norwich club website to see if there was anything "official". Seems like it is an obligation to buy upon promotion rather than an option.
    • The last 4 years have been genuinely horrendous but I can’t agree that this is worse than it was under Pulis. I mean under Pulis there were times we played a flat back 5 of shotton, ayala, flint, friend, Saville. 4 plodders in midfield and Britt stood up top with literally no one within 50 yards of him.  At least this season Neil’s brought a bit of flair in general played people in their actual positions. Admittedly he appears to have lost his *** In this respect in the last few games. I’m not making a case for Warnock’s long term vision by the way, whatever the *** that is. Just that he is marginally less crap than Pulis.
    • Warnock was never going to be the long-term solution, with him in charge expect another mid-table finish next season at best. We'll be lucky not to finish in the bottom half this season, tbh.
    • I absolutely knew that was coming yesterday when I saw he played the same players line up aside from the keeper. From the parts of the game I could stomach to watch and highlights after, the keeper seemed to do a solid job so he should defiantly get another game too see if he does the same again as actually he might be a okay backup keeper (as long as first one is Betenelli) for next season.  Question, can anyone justify or understand why he played Britt? surely he of played someone who would be here next season and ideally as the game didn't matter someone like Fletcher who needs to get his confidence back or Coburn you tell him to relax, go out their show me what you can do and see if you can get a goal to get us back in this. That way your evaluating your options for next season as well as giving yourself a chance as Britts not likely to be motivated to play for you.  Tell you what annoyed me most about that game however, why start out with 5 at the back? qpr don't usually do this but they set out to with an attacking formation because the game didn't matter we set out to what keep them out and try grab a goal?! Warnock seriously why would you do that you may as well of attacked and given the fans an spectacle how good would have it been if the rest of the games this season we had given youth a chance and had a high scoring end to the season even if we conceded a lot as well. In my opinion you could have got a lot of fans back on side by doing that as they'd of been a good feeling around the club, instead of alienating fans like me who supported what he was doing in a large part this season and last season. Warnock in my opinion next 4 games you must reverse this decision if you setout too keep the position out in the next 4 and grind out an 1-0, not playing youth you are as bad as Pulis.